šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Why are you afraid to apply to keys? Afraid being rejected? Add me as friend if u need heal/DPS/Aug. Iā€™m only pugging now too.

just cannot farm enough flightstones. Yesterday when online there were only 3 world quests and 2 rares up while I was able to be online. I only do open world content. :sob:

2 Likes

If you only do open world content you donā€™t really need to rush to get them to upgrade gear though. Plus you can also get them by doing the seed events which are pretty constant, as long as you give at least one seed and five dew you will get flightstones.

You can farm the dew every hour from the superbloom too.

2 Likes

I think the other main areas of DF and their quests have some flightstones, maybe also the treasure stuff scattered around the shores to open have a few - I think there or I must have dreamed that! :thinking:

Thatā€™s how I get most of mine but Iā€™m getting fed up of doing them solo so I hardly ever get to the top tier.

Reading people say they ā€œfinallyā€ got their KSM when its the first weekā€¦ smh

edit & update: Same kind of imbeciles talking about FINALLY getting their 4 set in the 2nd weekā€¦ YEAH FINALLY? HARD STRUGGLE WAS IT?

Simpletons ughā€¦

Joined LFR, completed one wing, then the next popped, so I join, it ports me in to the exploding bridge and I am instantly knocked off. So I laugh, release run back in, they just pull the boss. So I left thinking oh Iā€™ll just queue up again. No firstly I forgot about deserter and secondly Iā€™m completely loot locked on that boss despite never having had the opportunity to kill it.

Great system!

1 Like

Killed Fyrakk yesterday, today i caught up on the story.

To continue the main story, please go and kill Fyrakk - Devs

Emerald bounties. When im about to loot the rep and possible pet/mount it just disapaears and the loot with it. It doesnā€™t get mailed to me either.
Just lost another mount and around 300 rep. Pretty frustrating.

Has anyone got loot (other than the mount) from Doomwalker? I thought other stuff was supposed to drop.

Yeah, couple of times. I run it on all alts (50ā€™ish) for the weekly quest and after that two characters each day.

Drop rate is kind of low, but now in the second week I got a total of 15 or so items. So its not non existent either.

1 Like

People dropping the chronofade in the slow zone on manifested timeways despite being told at the start of the dungeon not to and then right before the boss and they still drop it in the slow zone.

have had a bow ,cloak and wrists on alts, bow was great

1 Like

Iā€™ve realised I just like to do repetitive stuff that doesnā€™t require much though at all, like Dreamsurge and TW.

Recently a younger co-worker that plays on a different server on Alliance side, have been sharing his experiences on his level 70 Evoker. He returned recently and I donā€™t understand the majority of what heā€™s talking about because I havenā€™t explored it yet.

I watched Signsofkelani video, to get an update of what Iā€™ve been missing and Iā€™m already tired, just by watching it :sleeping:

I went to try and pick a character to unlock the latest content but itā€™s hard.
I was going to pick my 1st BE Warrior, since she can Tank and DPS but it seems she canā€™t see Shandris in Valdraken.
I went for my BE Hunter but she can only DPS.
I than went for my 1st BE character a Paladin created during TBC, but Iā€™m not sure if I want to play her as main :frowning_face:

I guess I will stick to my BE Hunter.
She was boosted during Legion expansion and she has every flight path unlocked until Legion, not to mention her rank 3 WoD garrison. However it sucks to play a character that can only play as a DPS only. The queue times for LFR and LFD are horrible.

Cheers.

1 Like

Yes, itā€™s a world boss so the chance to get a drop isā€¦ 20%? idk.

After 6 Days of waiting they finally answered my ticked and ofc it didnt helped

2 Likes

Iā€™m kinda sad to see the poor state of the Deaths of Chromie scenario. I know itā€™s legacy content but still.

Your ilvl is set to 53 which since the ilvl rescaling in DF means your secondaries are in the single digit percentages (9% haste isā€¦ yeah). The enemies in turn, are set to be laughably easy to kill, but some bosses have almost one shot attacks.

3 Likes

Alchemy is interesting!

I occasionally log on to an alt that has it and early on in DF was surprised the plants were killing me when I picked them, now I am seeing in Emerald Dream, the darn things are now running away from me! :thinking:
( I have also seen on another alt in Emerald Dream that has mining, that the ore runs off too! )

2 Likes

Having to get my alts to 424 to do LFR farm

1 Like

i won the gnarlroot 2h mace on lfr on my draenei ret alt
and someone whispers me if i want 60k for it??
it was a upgrade for me and the guy who was offering was not from dragonmaw so
folks doing lfr are not world first racers so why would someone try to"buy" a weapon?
dont remember his name but when the smolderon sword dropped
i rolled low and this war won it(could been the same guy)

1 Like