😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Yeah, you can keep farming it from reset till 10.00.

Wishing you all the luck! Get it! :smiley:

2 Likes

realizing WoW will be 20y old this year and how time flies

Could be something to be happy about. You’re still here, your hobby and awesome game are still here. Likely your characters from all these years ago still exist and you likely have some friends from 10 years ago. :dracthyr_nod: you’re doing great

I was unable to do jack when doing Emerald Dream weeklies since I kept getting lots of lag. Even mounting took 20 seconds just to summon a mount.

Im levelling a priest via TBC and i find the dungeon incredible simple. if we have a Vengeance DH he can with no problem clear it alone.
Its ok cuz in a weekend i levelling my toon from 10 to 45 but sincerely… is too much.

No rocket for me again :sob:
Gratz to those of you who were lucky (said through gritted teeth)

6 Likes

Every time I open the forums under new the posts are 80%+ season of discovery complaints :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

I really want to see something more than this and why is it every time that i get tl3 that i get tired of it :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

It would be exhausting to deal with other game versions forums too. I just stick with GD/CS and Newcomer.

Wotlk still has the Lunar festival and its gone on retail. Why?

Wait, do you guys use anything other than GD?

shhhh is like brawler guild. We never speak about that.

As a melee player: caster meta. It’s so boring so wait for an hour or more just because I’m not playing SP, mage or lock.

Two things:

• I like my eye candy, so I have most of the graphical settings on maximum. But I also like having a high framerate, so I decided to mess around with the FSR settings. It went so poorly (my framerate dropped by at least 40) that I promptly turned it back off again.
  • I haven’t played for a while and was disappointed when I logged in to play on my dandy Zandy monk. Glasses no longer sit properly on his face, eyepatches don’t cover his eyes, hats are enormous, and goggles make him look like he has ventured on to the surface on Mars in Total Recall. I’ve been forced to switch to the battered jungle hat to maintain a somewhat sensible appearance.

Some things remain equally predictable over time.

I’ve started to join some random pvp bgs solely to purchase full honor set, won’t take too long and players be like they always have been.

The games start with the usual non communicado like everywhere else, if something goes wrong there may be a “ragequitter” who tells everyone how bad they are because they did not mindread the ragequitters “flawless” tactics that nobody heard about before leaving the game instantly.

Then there’s the spammer thinking repeating the same message over and over will cause obedience.

Let’s not forget “lose fast”. That kinda player who needs Anakin to tell them “YOU LACK CONVICTION!”

:yawning_face:

2 Likes

Playing an alt. Tank alts with 3.3k+ on their tank mains going into 17-18 keys with people that are just reaching those key levels, expecting them to skip. Bro, just press W, we don’t need to do skips in these key levels and it’s just going to go bad since nobody at those key levels are carrying invis pots nor are there rogues in the parties most of the times.

Well actually something that made frown yesterday. I did the 5 timewalking dungeons and I got an item I already had at champion level. So no progress for me. :sob:

There’s a tiny gimmick with follower dungeons.

Whenever enemies use a mechanic, it seems to target me all the time.

It was really noticable when I did Azure Vaults and I had to move every 2 seconds because each and every frog/drakonid would only want to leap/charge at me every single time.

I get it, I get it, dungeons do be like that, but come on, do target my NPC teammates too, just like in any regular dungeon!

Regards, my velf warlock who cannot cast too much while moving.

Also, they liked to attack the whelps that wake up those stoneformed defender packs, rather than even trying to avoid them. I suppose the AI does need to be improved a little.

On the dracthyr boss I remember the one time i did not tank the lady that was tanking just stood in the ice. This dungeon is especially bad.

That being said if killed before they end their cast, the whelps don’t wake up the enemies on the way, so they’re not exactly wrong there

1 Like

I know, and they are indeed killable, but isn’t it easier to just slip by when the detection zone is decreased rather than risking it?

Yeah but this uses regular AI where they attack stuff in range. They would have to program a specific behaviour just for 1/10th of a dungeon