šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

I feel an ā€œignoreā€ coming on

1 Like

Even though Iā€™m currently on holidays, I only managed to finish my 25th level 70 character, MoP TW weekly quest, today :frowning_face:

I was hoping, I could add some LFR runs also. I only managed to get a few runs in some characters.
At least, I managed to finish the head enchant quest on my Troll Resto Shaman and my Pandaren MW Monk.
Now all of my healers, have completed their head enchant quest.
I still have the Tank characters and DPS characters. This is going to hurt :tired_face:

Cheers.

Joining a group for the Emerald Dream world boss, standing there watching it walk around as the raid group fills up and then being sharded to a shard where a group has just defeated itā€¦

What an incredibly stupid system.

Killing Fyrakk for the 15th time on HC just to watch the Tank and Healer paladin get the legendary instead :slight_smile:

1 Like

wairglaves of azzinoth dropped. and i was playin with my priestā€¦

1 Like

For years I had a Glaive in my Paladinā€™s bank. I donā€™t know if I finally got rid of it after getting them on my rogue :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Theres an opportunity for an inappropriate joke there somewhereā€¦

2 Likes

HAHAAHAHAHA that was hilarious!

1 Like

I have my momentsā€¦

1 Like

The trading post and the fact im another week deep and no legendary across my 3 plate chars

Yet another Olea Cache with, yet again, none of the items I need to finish my ZM mounts. :sob:

Didnā€™t last long in Classic Hardcore SF

1 Like

Just realized the elitism in this game is as bad or even worst than it was when I quitted years ago. I know we shouldnā€™t raise our hopes too much but itā€™s a lot haha.

1 Like

Did you keep it and bank it? Might pay off in TWW if you still have it with the whole all-characters-unlocks-even-transmog-they-canā€™t-use thing.

Warglaives of Azzinoth appearance canā€™t be used for transmog (the ones that drop from the raid anyway). The achievement to get the arsenal requires you to have them on a character that can equip them first.

le sigh. Always with the nitpicking, is it really that enjoyable? :neutral_face: But yes, you are technically correct I suppose; seeing as the guild cheevo pops even on a character that canā€™t equip them (and that I know from experience) I figured the regular achievement does too.

I just figured Iā€™d make it clear in case someone gets false hope. Guild achievement reads ā€œowner ofā€¦ā€ while personal achiev says ā€œwielder ofā€¦ā€ and actually requires you to equip them.

mmm. i have to check. normally i dont destroy oranges.

1 Like

Youā€™re better off getting them on a character that can equip them tbh. For the glaives in particular. Took me years on and off to get them on my rogue then I did the TW raid on my main (paladin) and got the ability to mog them on my DH.

What a farce!

1 Like

Iā€™ve yet to get the timewalking cheevo. I always either donā€™t play the week itā€™s happening, the run I get into goes badly or I donā€™t get into one in the first place, declined for no reason. Maybe I should see if one of those casual noob-friendly raid/dungeon communities does it next time. Doesnā€™t bother me terribly though, the flaming green Legion glaives are cooler anyway :slightly_smiling_face: