😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

I have been grinding Dalaran- and Illustrious Jewelcrafter’s Token for half a year, and still have pages of remaining unobtained designs from the Jewelcrafting vendors.

2 Likes

You know not every post has to be about what we think is wrong with the game. Some people just enjoy the game and want to discuss stuff with like-minded people.

What made me frown that I just realized it’s gonna be patch day tomorrow with an influx of rants and complaints on the forums.

5 Likes

I am trying to find a new guild for my hordes, it’s like bad online dating :frowning:

That my RP realm is pretty much dead compared to Argent Dawn :c

Enchant Gloves: Shadowlands Gathering does not applies for Korthia.

the new covenant armour sets.

Today was just like any other day in The Maw.
I was trying to do all dailies and some Venari quests in addition.
Done everything, was rushing to Venari, with 4 Eye off Jailor, 10 stacks of debuff, losing health.
Accidentally some AoE from someone’s pull nearby broke Prowl - grabbed by dark angel - killed it - fell down - landed on tower’s bombard location under my feet - insta killed.

I lost my TL3 it seems :frowning:

The recent cinematic, a big NO.
Oh and more Maw.

Those in game cinematics … it’s 2021 and that just looked tragic . Same company who made Starcraft 2 and Overwatch …

I mean seeing their heads and mouths bob around like a funko pop doll

1 Like

bought all the glasses and i love them but apparently they are character and not account bound? they dont show up in my collection for other characters although i have bought them twice already. :frowning: hope its just a bug.

They are on a 2 hour timer so what i did was mogged them all on one char removing the timer :smiley:

2 Likes

oooh…good to know…sucks though. they even say on some when you buy them tht they re onn refundable so why the timer… :sob:

2 Likes

They work just checked on this one :smiley:

finding out alot of the interesting new creatures in korthia aren’t tame able on hunter :frowning:

2 Likes

Have to wait another week to able to finally fly in shadowlands :roll_eyes:

1 Like

My Jewelcrafter can’t turn in The Vessels of Jewels-quest due to patch bug. Small indie company…

1 Like

I was on the US forums and liked many post to support Alliance in TBCC, because Blizzard again want to kill alliance…

Suddenly a pop up appear telling me Thank you for loving the game so much :man_facepalming:, but I reached the maximum number of likes

I was liking post against Blizzard and wow :unamused: :disappointed:

1 Like

The gold no object daily, yep big frown for that.
The de-spawning on chests in korthia
can’t click on chests during combat
timegating

Oh… boy… everything patch related has made me frown today.

1 Like

Torghast timers. Next great idea after garrisons, pathfinder, and selfie patches.

2 Likes