😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Balance druid is good at Torghast.

Done the 2 wings layers 9, one with 5 star and other 4.
If you want maximum points you have to clear everything, it’s not about timer.

Check this

And when Twisting corridor was release, I soloed it with only 201 ilvl.

An Alliance player stole my Treasure chest in Korthia after I saved them from dying from an Elite mob.

2 Likes

He’s right no mercy for horde :skull:

Always play for yourself in wow… that is how it works in 2021

Scaling.
Getting better gear and stuff is taking longer to kill.
Can’t solo BFA mythics anymore because of scaling.
Can’t solo Legion raids because of scaling.
Scaling destroyed the game for me.

3 Likes

That the “WHEE!” buff from Darkmoon Faire is removed on death has been making me frown. :disappointed:

Queueing for ages just to complete a couple of dungeons quests for the rep is soul destroying enough; Immediately wiping once you finally get in is so much worse.

I was on my Dwarf Priest when I saw a Blood Elf Rogue dying in Revendreth. Despite Anduin Wrynn have no issues healing Baine Bloodhoof, I was not able to help the Blood Elf in any other way than fearing the mobs and trying to take over the aggro, but he died anyway. Thanks for the faction immersion, Blizzard!

2 Likes

Reading that they change something about the Domininion Shards and realizing I haven’t even managed to figure out how the previous version works… until recently I thought this was DK-related because of the names (Unholy, Frost, Blood).

the spoiler cinematic.

3 Likes

I didn’t make it to 220 before the raid opening, I didn’t have more energy to farm valor for my ring upgrade at 2AM.
I also changed from Necrolord to Venthyr and need to get to 40 today :upside_down_face:

Still no character class changes and still no Vulpera Druids. (this is a game breaker)

Still no worgen monks, vulpera druids, night elf paladins…
still more bag clutter with new currency
still more of more…
also bad armour design.

new cinematic showing that Sylvanas plotting for 3 expansions was all for nothing

1 Like

Where is everybody ? in the new raid ?

I logged on the game 15 min ago, went to Korthia in wm on and there is nobody !!!

I did the 3 dailies quests, I didn’t met any alliance or horde and there is 3 star on the map for rare but I can’t solo them. I asked for help on /1 nobody answered xd

Or are you all hiding in wm off ?

Yes.
…

2 Likes

I joined a group after 25 min … I was alone in my shard :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

On a more serious note, yesterday around twelve I had the same. Was the only one in Korthia, figured it was just a low populated shard that didn’t get merged. Happens at times.

…Maelie the wanderer - assume sulking somewhere in invisible mode due to us being able to fly now and doing that instead of looking for her … /meh!

1 Like

The new PvP gear is quite confusing

watching the rare get more and more hp the more people come and just attack it once and stand there doing jack all waiting for others to kill it.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/74f7d53eb2911db96724d8b336ef4642/tenor.gif?itemid=21260189