😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Bugged 2 bosses in Taza :confused: Postal as with everyone else, but also the first boss who after we wiped on hardmode, kept leaving a persistent swirly on the floor so it was harder and harder each try. Gave up in the end, went back to normal :frowning:

Really. We were told that one of the reasons for the slow turnout was that everything was being tested to be as good as it could be, yet here we are with bugs that many, many players are hitting.

Is him leaving the swirlies a bug? I assumed it was intended to make the space harder to navigate as encounter drags. He seems almost too easy if the swirlies aren’t permanent?

Guess he maybe bugged for my group too!

I meant we tried him on hardmode, wiped, and there was still a swirly on the ground that did damage to us. Tried him again, wiped, and now there were two swirlies on the ground…

They were literally permanent :pouting_cat:

1 Like

We did the same way our healer just changed to dps and nuked him down before 1st suitcase blow up.

By the it’s not bug - learnt it hard way. When boss do mail tornedo thing just keep him away from people who is doing suitcase or they will drop their suitcase and and can’t interact with it anymore. So keep boss away from people when suitcases are up.

1 Like

Ahh yep, did that, still got trash. though out of 10 conduits, 1 upgrade thing which upgraded the wrong spec at forge :smiley: -

We had it even when the boss was no where near, so I’m not so sure. We knew the whirlwind made people drop. We had times where no one could interact with the cases, no matter where in the room they were. It was all a bit strange. We did get one non bugged pull the first day but second run through we just went for nuke it.

2 Likes

I’ve had zero mount drops in 9.1
:frowning:

2 Likes

Same, my wife had 4 on first attempt at the first day we played. RNG at its best I guess. :unamused:

2 Likes

RNG is EXCITING!

1 Like

angery react

1 Like

Being in Korthia and The Maw and experiencing lag. Just wanted to make some Mawrats explode and half the time I was killing them because the lag made the item not work until I had auto-shot the Mawrats to death…

Not fixing these problems on a game this old is really quite something, no wonder people are jumping ship.

2 Likes

i like your look. you look like someone who has stuff in his pockets that could either electrocute you or explode any second.

1 Like

Realized I’ve been using my new Flaywing trinket, without actually “using” it, for about a week or so now lol…

Brutal :sweat_smile:

Trying the new version of Torghast. Forgetting its based on clearance % and just blasting through to the floor bosses. Ended it with 1 crystal and 42% completion :roll_eyes:

It’s 9.1 and still no Blonde hair for Void elves.

The thing that made me interested in Elven archers is elves like Tauriel and Alleria. At this point, I lost hope. I’m not waiting till next expansion only for them to add 50 shades of Grey hair (pun intended)

Getting a lego item and seeing how unfriendly the UI to do it all is then seeing I need a pile more soul destroying ash to be able to use it. I think I will forget about legendary items forever. What a total waste of thought and gold

I should of gave the gold I spent on the blank item to that dude who was in ORG spamming/begging looking for 30g for them to get a flying ability. At least he would have been happy.

Well they said on early there will be no more costumizations so… it wasn’t a surprise
Tho’ the glasses mog are nice, like the back from sylvanas, tho a bit supid looking quiver, but still, a quiver…

Getting nothing but repeated gauntlet drops from all the korthia rares when it does drop armour :frowning:

Realizing that a lot of people on the forums are…hmmm how to put it, limited.

Ooze quest