😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

No I meant the Mail Pants. To complete my transmog :laughing:

1 Like

of course you did… :smirk:

My alt now has 4x domination sockets and 3x Shards.

My main has 1x socket and 6x shards.

Feels bad man. Could stuff drop just a teensy bit more plz?

1 Like

It stinks because i just started liking the game a few days ago after going through a “i hate it” phase. And now i dont think i will sub again. I dont really know how i feel tbh.

2 Likes

Erevien is back and he is gonna make 2409658-360923-239560-309 pointless posts about Horde council while he can’t even clear wailing caverns.

Dudes buying tokens to buy erp dances

I feel so bad for them

Huh, did chadmongold return already?

I went past a place called WOW PARK today.

Didn’t go there.

:unamused:

nah thats 2months ago vid popped into my recommendations

atm i think he is in a denial phase, obviously some streamers will take some pause with WoW after latest news. which doesnt makes much sense to me, since its not all wow people did evil, but certain losers.
anyhow i like how he explained his viewers with weak morals that because these evil clowns were doing nothing but delegating and abusing Juniors and females, exploiters they made the game worse so we all boyz gotta hate evil.

it was like a teacher in a correction school tries to explain why immoral is bad hehe

The lack of Tasty Mawshrooms

day whatever no egg drop…

2 Likes

State of the forums some people who are so fake and 2 faced its sick to see the post they make and people trying to be funny about the current news of Blizzard .

2 Likes

wow related no enchant death frost :F, not wow related i know but i have got to drop that somewhere.

I am playing a blizzard card game and my opponents either makes emote and make me wait when i am in a lost game or i get the kind who thinks for an hour and even on turn one ,it feels like being in a terminal brain cancer state, just play and or finish me off already.

Opened my second Ve’nari Paragon box and did not get the mount :frowning:

1 Like

I feel you, my second paragon gave me a pet :frowning:

1 Like

I ate only 6 doughnuts today. On monday I shall get even more.

1 Like

Ah I am hungry could you atleast tell me what kind of donut did you get ? Those with chocolate and sugar cover ?

1 Like

Blueberry cream, passion fruit, hazel nut chocolate, chocolate, apple and cinnamon, and lastly one covered in strawberry.

2 Likes

Hmm nice tatse just imaginating some of those makes my cereal cup feels better .

1 Like

i serioulsy think im cursed with RNG

i wanted a bow after 400+ tries, didnt get it,

I wanted a Robe after many tries, didnt get it.

I wanted a Head gear after many tries in a dungeon, didnt get it.

I wanted a mount, didnt get it.

I wanted a pants from Nighthold, didnt get it.

1 Like