šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Mages not returning the favour whenever I buff them with PW:Fortitude on my Priest. It should be obvious what I want in return. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Still no vulpera druids in game

remember when they said they would never do paragon chests againā€¦because it was failed contentā€¦

even failed content looks good in shadowlandsā€¦

smh :tired_face:

I always try to buff back, but sometimes you just donā€™t notice till itā€™s too late :frowning:

3 Likes

Reliwik re-appreared today but no mount so far :frowning:

i am so angry that MM mastery seems to be caped at 26% wtf blizzard !
a BM and Suv can have even 60% Mastery :frowning:
Back in BFA u was allowed even to have 80% as a MM ā€¦

Waited 2 hours for Blanchy to appear, to the point where I almost fell asleep. But thankfully Iā€™m done.

Then I remembered I gotta do this for 5 more days :cry:

1 Like

Quest: go talk to Ysera in Ardenweald
Me: goes to Ardenweald and talks to Ysera
Ysera: youā€™ll need to go to Maldraxxus
Me: goes to Maldraxxus
Me: whereā€™s the quest marker then?
Quest: talk to Ysera to learn where to go in Maldraxxus
Me: :rage:

Really. ā€œGo here, go thereā€ quests are bad at the best of times, but why not just have Ysera tell me what I need to in the quest text rather than add an interaction in there that can be missed?

These renown quests are seriously disrespecting my time. Wasted a good 10 minutes and I havenā€™t started it yet. Leaving me feeling like Iā€™d rather do anything else but play WoWā€¦

Edit: and then the quest itself. I got 2 traps in a row. Yes, Iā€™d been lazy and not healed after the first. The second one killed me. Now I get to corpse run. Iā€™m struggling to find a way to explain how much I donā€™t want to do this quest without swearing.

4 Likes

Reliwik was up for a couple of days and is now MIA again. I hope I get the mount soon, itā€™s proving to be very inconsistent to kill :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

TFW Legendary Base Items Rank 1 get undercut by higher ranks on AHā€¦

The game, the community and the developers.

2 Likes

Well, I went ahead and cancelled my sub.

2 Expansions that I didnā€™t like was enough.
It became more like a chore than entertainment.
Blizz being a bit too controlling in how much/when we can play the game didnā€™t help.
The failure of their server management was another point (they had enough time and excuses).
And Iā€™d be lying if the recent events didnā€™t affect the decision somewhat.

Plenty of fun people on this forum, thanks for the chats!

I wonā€™t be giving anything away, I might be back. After all, I quit in Cata thinking that was it and then Legion happened.

Iā€™ll be around till the 4th of September, youā€™ll still see me on the forums and in game till then.

2 Likes

this is getting to me as well. im 30 not 3, the constant hand holding and blizzard deciding how much progress i am ā€œallowedā€ per week is just making me nauseousā€¦

sad to see you go thoughā€¦ :frowning: hope you come back at some point soon.

2 Likes

The launcher AGAIN ā€¦ why are you so slow?

Iā€™m going to miss you when you go.

I hope you find a game that fills you with joy and leads you on great adventures.

1 Like

Mortā€™regar.

This season. People are angrier than ever. Had so many failed runs on torghast and M+. Just the smallest mistake or a couple of seconds behind and the chat turns into a bigger pvp match than the 4th war.
Even mog/mount runs from old content has so much chat pvp that they should start earn honor point from it.
Im usually very patient but its starting to get on my nerves.

Think im just gonna go solo until next patchā€¦ :frowning_face:

2 Likes

I think weā€™ve done nothing but deplete keys this week, I mostly play with friends but even the keys today where we had pugs no one raged at anyone else.

I do hate that kind of atmosphere though. It never helps people play better. It usually has the complete opposite effect or people start leaving :frowning:

Still no Ulduar mount but i had fun with a friend .

I was responding to a garbage thread that got deleted before I got to submit my post.
The thread itself was worthless, but people where attacking TS with no understanding of how such dunderheads gets to their conclusions regardless of how moronic they might be. We are only strengthening their misconceptions by attacking them like that, and that is the opposite of how we should meet them.