😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Indeed, remember the fun we had in Alterac Valley? So many people just levelled up characters, when I read about TW I was happy people could again power level and try some new characters (and in turn would help it would help with TW queues).

Rather sad they fixed it so fast. They should have really done rep or xp bonus events during the long wait for 9.1. Frankly I was baffled we didn’t get anything.

Same as most days. Reliwik :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

so true, I hope someone with a brain sees it and makes something until WoW is turned into the next Chinese MMO-like crap if it is not too late

Shaman pushing me down from the cliff with Thunderstorm on Maldraxxus teleport toy spawn.

1 Like

Sad to see so many racists and homophobic posts on the forums the last few days .

1 Like

How awful it is to do G’huun on Normal with just three people

Censorship and silent deletion of unpopular topics.
Blizzard is a hypocritical company that has a lot of problems of its own, is servile to SJW and yet tries to “justify” us.

Yesterday I broke my favorite plate because I put it in the wrong position. :rage:

Threw up at night due to my digestive system stopped. Apparently it was because I ate a cold chocolate cake during digestion.:face_vomiting:

Today I wanted to Gear my 4th warrior (Be level 50) for TW.
She had a 1h mace ILV 100 and I decided to replace for a 1h sword ILV 100. Both Haste/Versatility stats.
Went to my bank character and sent the required sword.
Realized after equipping it was a 2h 

No problems, I used it to replace a ILV 80 mace I had for arms spec.
Back again to the bank and picked another 1h ILV 100 Haste/Versatility sword.
I also sent 2 ILV 100 rings with enchants (+4 haste) and 2 purple gems (+7 haste).

After equipping everything, I realized I had already a ILV 100 Ring with +7 haste gem and +9 Haste enchant in inventory.
I had just burned an upgrade.:scream:
1 ring and a purple gem to the bin 

I also realized I had a ILV 100 Haste/Versatility Sword in inventory, already.
Another upgrade to the bin 

After that I entered in TW not as a Tank but as a DPS. I should had immediately realized when the queue window was 9 minutes instead of 1 minute.
All that work for nothing 

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Lesson learned:
Keep your inventory clean and your spec updated all the time, especially in characters you don’t usually play 

Cheers.

1 Like

Awww! hugs
That sounds like an awful day!

2 Likes

Ok I just finished the dungeon, but I don’t think I looted the quest item.
Went to queue again and forgot to change to TW 

Decided to help the other 4 players to finish the BFA dungeon and I had to open the door and help with the groceries.
Had to leave the party 

This Warrior is definitely jinxed.

Meanwhile my 2nd BE Paladin has already finished her run and collected her 500 badges.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Cheers.

The 50 marks for the Legion campaign on the shattered island.

was running a lfr for renown on an alt and saw this:

one person was asking how to fly in shadowlands and if they needed renown for it and whatnot and someone told them they needed to do a quest for it and they got confused and thought the soulshape item was the quest starter and people reacted just vile. the person is new to the game, playing since shadowlands and people are being such idiots about it.

i mean, i made a new friend today but its still sad to see. its a really bad first-ish impression for new people.

6 Likes

Have had to pug 1 dps for keys this season after one of the boys stopped playing and we were skipping a pack in NW and the pug somehow managed to pull the pack as a druid. He ended up dying and then just randomly left, first and only death in the dungeon too.

That’s sad, but at least they didn’t start a vote to kick or did they?

nah they did not. :slight_smile:

I guess wasn’t me on that image, I hope
 cause I use to be a lot toxic on game :cat:

I’m the kinda of person who you don’t want to play with.

Please stop being toxic :slight_smile:

Can’t is stronger than me :crying_cat_face:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/873762583499395112/873762641598898226/1.png

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/873762583499395112/873762641598898226/1.png

1 Like