😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

How long it’s taking me to do the Campaign on four characters this week.

2 Likes

No Reliwik again :frowning:

Done it twice and i have to admit the 4 chars per week is giong to stop once i hit 60 and mog happens .

1 Like

My OCB is killing me. :rage:

I could had just queued for TW as Unholy or Frost spec on my 2 DKs.
But nope.
Had to go through a YouTube video explaining how Blood DK works.
Even though my 1st DK (BE) has all 3 specs with gems, enchants, that’s not the case for my 2nd DK (Tauren).
Spent the afternoon, I should had played, gearing him up, enchanting and putting gems on his gear. Practicing spells on a target dummy.

Finally my sister called me to watch a serie with her and that was the end of my afternoon 

0 TWs dungeon done 

Cheers.

2 Likes

A few days in a row without any tasty mawshroom. Still waiting for the last one.
And when I wanted to improve my mood by cracked primal egg from Pandaria, I got mount I already have.
Night Fae Queen’s Conservatory, when I got pack of fish (again) - pointless to comment.

I think Blizzard should introduce rnd-based subscriptions - each month it would roll the dice and the result would decide whether or not to send the payment.

1 Like

The Devs on Twitter again.

Animations on the last boss in Torghast were out of sync and it killed me :frowning:

Played some WoW today
 only took me a few minutes in and had the feeling of: " I need to do this, that and this before reset".

Also did the raid wings. Only found one encounter that was well done in the first two wings and was pissed how much they stretch the LFR raid release out. Doesn’t help when you consider how fast after they released mythic it was cleared.

1 Like

WOW token still in the game .

i just cant seem to time, let alone finish a +15 tyrannical sanguine depth key. im on like the third party which disbanded without at least finishing the dungeon

3 Likes

In korthia. Im just minding my own business as usual. Another player run past me with a whole party of angry karen mobs as usual. Im not touching them, im not looking at them and im not even letting a silence killer fart go.
But they all decide to attack me instead AS USUAL.

Horde or alliance it doesn’t matter. So many times i’ve gotten aggro and died when im not part of the fight.
Even when im far away from those story quest elites they seem to have something against me and drag me into combat.

This can’t be normal :rage:

4 Likes

I am sorry i laughed to hard at that part .

1 Like

I am a bit burned out by wow, i have played since vanilla so this is actually making me sad :frowning:

2 Likes

Realised my alt needs to go do the book tower quest in Maldraxxus
 then play dress up in Revendreth
 then to to Torghast. Then do the Uther scenario. Then do the party thing that happened afterwards. I dunno, I’d switched off by that point.

How is this just one week’s worth of covenant story? This is 3 weeks of macguffins all piled into one, and of course it’s for the final soulbind unlock :pouting_cat:

Seriously, just give me the renown after Revendreth and an Uther clock if I finish the rest of it. I’ll be more engaged if my character power isn’t gated behind single player stuff.

1 Like

Oh yeah, that happened to me this morning. Watched a player trailing mobs pass 30-40 yards away. Eventually the mobs leashed, but instead of resetting, they came for me

I get that on Korthia as well. People drag stuff over you and then suddenly the mobs running back are like ‘oh hello you’.

1 Like

just died of fall damage while trying to get to a treasure that was on a ledge in Korthia.

this kind of pushed me over the edge and i just alt f4d. god knows where im going to ghost spawn and i really dont have the nerves to walk back to my corpse. atm im seriously thinking about just deleting my priest i cant be bothered with that crap.

this whole Korthia stuff just isnt worth the stress it gives me. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Sorry Schmuse :grin: don’t delete!!

1 Like

i dont get it! is it a typo? grammar?

No :slightly_frowning_face: I just didn’t want to quote the whole thing so I just
 picked you being pushed over the edge.

1 Like