😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

its okey i just didnt get the joke and was confused because i thought i said something wrong. :smile:

guess it was my fault for yeeting myself over the cliff. i even grazed the ledge and thought i would make it before i could use levi and splattered the ground. :smile:

1 Like

Schmu in action

3 Likes

4 Likes

Finding out, after having not really touched retail much in ages
 that they nerfed savage blood > Bloody coin purse to give 4 silver, down from
 49-50g each. Thanks, Blizzard. Another undocumented change that you won’t admit is a bug or intentional anywhere. That’s why I hate retail, don’t even feel like grinding out flying anymore.

GMs won’t even refund for stuff like THIS anymore because that sure was a waste of 1k primal spirits.

2 Likes

I usually hate tanking.
But this TW made me wish, I could tank in every character.

Had another TW run on Arcatraz on my BE Mage and the Druid Tank decided to go pulling everything.
Needless to say we wiped a lot.
Healer naturally started to complain that if the Tank didn’t knew the instance to go more carefully.

Of course that was impossible 

Needless to say he kept mass pulling everything and we kept wiping. :weary:

Edit: I’m starting to think people rely too much in brute force to get things done.
On my Blood BE DK the party kept going ahead pulling extra packs, in Magister’s Terrace.
To be fair they did managed to do it, to the point I felt useless.
I wonder if they were Mithic players 

Cheers.

3 Likes

TFW the mobs resets out of the blue - while the cooldowns doesn’t

not to offend the ogs but thats just a casttime

Legendary

Mage Tower Artifact appearances.

I played during Legion and didn’t bother to complete a single one; to this day I repent to making that stupid decision.

1 Like

World Boss loot - 8 characters three weeks (doing both World bosses) not a single piece of loot. I did get a couple dom shards and conduits so not all lost. But that 233 drops on alts would be great. The first wb doesn’t matter (207) but still nothing but gold - I do it for the anima.

yeah me neither. i mained monk back then and god damn it, their mage tower appearances were butt ugly so i never bothered to get them (not that i d want them now). but i d love the appearances for other classes. wished blizzard reintroduced them as recolours or something.

I played Warrior, Rogue and DH. Tried DH and Warrior ones but didn’t complete them.
Then I went DK, their Mage Tower appearances looked so cool
 but never got it :facepalm.jpg:

I wish Blizzard makes something similar in the future with class theme weapons like those from Legion.

1 Like

Still no NF mount from Korthia.

I have no luck with the Venthyr one, have all the others :frowning:

1 Like

Its strange how both our mine’s do not have the coven mounts yet :frowning:

Venthyr assault in the Maw.
Red ‘mirror’ portal wasnt actually a portal.
It was a transparent image I jumped through and fell to my death.

2 Likes

The last chapter of the story. I logged off after finishing it as it was so bad it actually upset me.

1 Like

Getting a duplicate from the first raid boss. No gear for me this week!

I am making yet another main switch since I can’t seem to find a dps class I’m parsing good with in raids .

So close to that 2k

2 Likes