šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

You do not accept Guildrequest to join your guild?

I asked to join but was declined.

Why?

could very well be a mixture of both tbh. i found on my disc the more gear i got the easier it was to heal. i mean sure, makes sense but it felt like disc was way more gear dependant than other healers. it also feels so much more ā€œburst healyā€ than other healers. you generally heal not a lot through atonements but you can make some nice set ups where you heal a lot.
disc seems to do well when everyone avoids damage in general i assume.

i had some really crappy as well as good dungeons with my disc and am still trying to figure out whether its me or the class/others or whats in general going on lol.

ā€œHEALER??ā€

Some people just shouldnā€™t play dungeons.

You should kite those beasts,not to rage at healer.

Collecting all the anima required for everything and then realising I had forgotten to take the Queenā€™s garden quest for the animaā€¦ :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Had to hearth out of my Venthyr Ember Court party because it wouldnā€™t register that Iā€™d opened all four tributes.

I went to rp last night and no one was there. It hurts a littleā€¦

1 Like

My holidays are coming to an end.
I donā€™t want it. :pensive:

Iā€™m with my level 50 BE Monk, in Ogrimmar, making macros.
Hopefully time will go slower ā€¦

Cheers.

1 Like

Sheer volume of negativity

4 Likes

Not WoW related but my W key is gone. Past couple of weeks I attempted a repair and it worked for a bit, but itā€™s got to the point where half the time it just doesnā€™t work properly and my character stutters all the time.

Iā€™ve tried different bind setups but my muscle memory just too set to adapt at this point and I end up playing like a complete liability when running a different setup.

So as I play on a laptop it looks like Iā€™m going to have to fork out for a new keyboard entirelyā€¦Iā€™ve tried transplanting the components of a never used key into the W key base but it seems that something in there just wonā€™t hold the pieces in place well anymore and my computer expertise ends at fiddling with pieces that small.

Sad times, massively put me off doing keys atm. I just about managed to do my layer 12s last night but the results were shocking haha.

1 Like

Yep its even putting me off posting so much ,the forums are dark atm .

3 Likes

rightly so if you ask me, blizzard have a lot to do to make people happy again.

negativity is a good thing it shows them that they need to do better.

and as for on topicā€¦ just blizzard in general right now that is what is making me frownā€¦

not my blizzard thatā€™s for sure.

Well yeah i agree but lets not ruin this thread please there is a time and place .

yea i added my reason to frown to keep it on topic.

I play on a Laptop.
But I never, used the keyboard, since I bought it.

I can easily replace the gaming keyboard.
The same canā€™t be said about the Laptop keyboard, unfortunately ā€¦

Cheers.

1 Like

So you mean a plug in keyboard?

I think thatā€™s an obvious option I havenā€™t really considered.

I was just about to log in and I noticed there were 25 minutes until my callings and dailies reset (frown inducing) - I am now reading some posts here and guzzling a nice robust Brazilian high roast coffee - have fun !

Decided to finally do thet 10 Ember court event for the achi, so stockpiled ~30 bottles of Ambasadorā€™s reserves
Used a few during the preapration phase (still not figured out, how the hell you are able to complete the ā€œmingle with the guestā€ event, talked every socialite wandering around, even the VIPs but nothingā€¦ anoying like hell)
Court started and used the rest preparing for a long and evenfull Ember court (Lady Vashj, plague deviser Marileth, grandmaster Vole and hunt captain Korayn, it would have been a messy, dangerous and exciting court) , and after the the 4th event, everything crashedā€¦ and when logged back , the court quest was complated, sure, but no tribute, no events, no nothingā€¦
Made some very sad and very angry elven nosiesā€¦
And for the last dredger look the ember ward secret treasure adamantly refuses to apearā€¦
*Sigh *
So I can feel your frustration

1 Like

My bad.
Yes a plug in keyboard.
I used to be a desktop player.
The only reason I play on a laptop is because Iā€™m currently working abroad.
I know how Laptops donā€™t last very long under stressful use.
Thatā€™s why I made sure to buy an aditional gaming keyboard and a metal stand, for the laptop to rest.

Cheers.

1 Like

The weekly quest gave me the same boots Iā€™d chosen from the Vault this week :sob:

2 Likes