šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Greedy customers that doesnā€™t recognise the expenses of crafting professions and material prices and avoid tipping - yet they expect you to be available to serve them 24/7.

1 Like

Never say that in front of Sylvanas. :laughing:

Cheers.

1 Like

Damnā€¦ Thatā€™s just sad lol

hug

I can not express politely how much I hate Torghast :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Wanna buy a boost?

Jk, donā€™t ban me ples I beg

3 Likes

My cheapskate twinking customer leaves me speechless. He straight up refuses to level any chars to level 60 to do callings with them for making gold. Rather he tries so sell me Simple Wood for gold, and expect me to willingly sell him Vial of the Sands for 7k gold.

1 Like

Been really itching to play WoW the last few days but I found out I have a blood clot in my leg after getting my vaccine (!!!) and Iā€™m still struggling sitting on my PC chair without my leg being in agony.

Health of course comes first in every regard but Iā€™ve got such an itch to playā€¦ Iā€™ve resorted to Animal Crossing for the time being hehe

Try some different gaming positions might help alleviate some of the pain.

3 Likes

Did torghast layer 11 and did not hit the 4 stars so I wasted 35min of my lifeā€¦ I just want to play arena nothing else but I am forced to grind so much in this game :slight_smile:

Players who refuse to group up with other players om same faction for loot tag when camping legacy one-shotable rares. Just why is a button-spam tag fight better than a relaxed party camp?

Did over ten Spires runs for WW conduit; still running without any WW conduits :clown_face:.
This experience made my want to learn Brew so I can tank, and no it was not because it was hard to get invited as DPS.

Having to finish my covenant campaign to get to the later parts of Korthiaā€¦

Ha ha omg the middle one!

People saying WoW is dying even though they are hiringā€¦

2 Likes

Getting called a shill for trying to help a player figure out why there dps was a little off the track , the poster who kept on with the insults has recently come back from a 14 day ban you would think in that time they would have learnt to post in a more mature manner .

Players giving opinions on things that actually donā€™t impact them.

1 Like

Every day Sabriel taunts me with no mount drop

Four venthyr quests in Korthia, but not a single tmog reward when there are two sets to collect :sleepy:

1 Like

had three vaults to open and all were literally crap. nothing of use there.

1 Like

The sylvanas fight and story in raid.
Which in turn is made even worse when you had to wait all those weeks just so daddy Blizzard can throw you the scraps that is LFR.
:expressionless:

2 Likes