😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Doing M+ with pugs make me want to unsub.
Not Korthia.
Not shards.
Not domination pieces
… but the players.

1 Like

Blizzard pushing work /customisation focus on a race which has 4 figurative options to choose from. Theres 4 flavours of elf and yet they’re still working on a elf race when some races don’t even have allied races and have little customisation to choose from.

1 Like

Looks like nothing new for Trail of Style again :frowning:

2 Likes

Going to the Transmoggs NPC, just to be remembered:
I really, really, really need to start grinding new appearances.

That’s what you get for skipping WoW for more than 7 years.

I’m almost quitting my Forsaken Priest, at this point.
Nothing looks good on her.:frowning_face:

Cheers.

1 Like

It really annoy’s me how one poster who uses 6 chars to post on and repeatedly called multi posters Hitl… in serveral threads is not banned when under the forum CoC the use of that name is forbidden .

2 Likes

Sadly I got bored with modern wow and I’m thinking of leaving until 9.1.5 comes. Customizations is definitely a factor that makes me excited for that patch, but also improvements in gameplay. Hope it turns out great.

So yeah I guess I’m kinda frowning for the current patch haha

new world open beta opens in 7 days :stuck_out_tongue:
so long u can play wow or ff14 :rofl:

The enemies in Castle Helgarde. I absolutly hate them.

Repeatedly being called a shill from a poster because they do not like being told actual data and facts . Anyone who disagree’s with them is a shill its like the only word they know .

Awful long downtime, awful breaking all the addons with new updates. Awful killing max level BGs on TBC classic instead of fixing faction balance. Awful arena rating cutoffs in tbc classic because blizz messed with ratings and everything else, making PvP in tbc classic completely worthless to do.

Addon authors knew the schedule for phases for TBC classic so they could have prepped a little better .

Its the only way to do it unless you want to give alliance OP racials which wouldnt fit the tbc no change’s gang .

To be fair its bringing new raids and other items its not switch off and on again to make quick and easy .

I agree all the above are a pain but it is what it is Blizzard cant force players to change factions as for addons and updates we have always had to deal with that it we want “new content”.

Well Blizz pushed stuff out that wasn’t on PTR build like same faction BGs, and witheld some stuff. They make changes BEFORE pushing stuff live.

They changed arena ratings start point down to 0 instead of 1500, arena reqs, arena MMR, added a tornado to the nagrand arena, split content out, and put in same faction BGs. Already a lot of change.

Thing is TBC has been out before so the addons for them should be in old data and prepped already .

None of that has anything to do with faction balance , they tried it in retail and had to address it in wod/legion with EMFH racial .

As i said i agree its a pain but what can you do you can not force players .

Not really how it works since it’s all built on the SL client and not the old TBC client. Especially since the patches being thrown out are different patches than what were thrown at TBC originally.

Has to do with the ‘no changes’ sentence, and making arena rating and everything else harder to get for title cutoffs and stuff definitely impacts being able to play Alliance or not. So, the racials are part of it but so are the changes they made.

They SURE should not be adding same faction BGs.

No it is not its built on battlenet client it has nothing to do with SL at all .

Well then you will not have any PVP which helps nobody and even more players will drop from the game .

The no changes gang also ruined classic revamp in the end aswell with there constant whining sadly .

The content IE dungeon and raids are coming in same way i have no idea what else you speak of as that seems strange and new to me .

It’s LITERALLY built on the SL client. You go to report a BUG in game you get the SL report a bug, submit a ticket etc screen. Whereas in CLASSIC it was built on the LEGION client.

It’s also how when PREPATCH for TBC came out people were CROSS-REALM GROUPING due to bugs because it wasn’t disabled.

There was plenty of PvP, and an incentive pushing people to play Alliance instead of Horde.

No changes would be better than what we got with TBC Launch? Boosts? mounts? All these awful changes? Haven’t seen a good change come yet.

Sorry to say but you have no clue how patches work and data for the game is pushed, lol.

No its built on the battlenet engine .

How do blizzard make players move ?

1 off per account if YOU wanted .

paid if YOU wanted .

They are following how “content” came out in TBC IE how the raids and dungeons were released thats all i said .

Why are you being rude ?

Battlenet is not an engine. Why do you do this? You talk on something you know nothing about and try to play contrarian.

Already stated how.

YEP WHICH LED TO OLD ZONES BEING DEAD LEVLEING CURRENTLY. IT EFFECTS EVERYONE. THEY ALSO POSTED ON REDDIT IN A Q&A IN CLASSIC THAT ‘BOOSTING IS NOT IN THE SPIRIT OF CLASSIC’ SO IT WOULDN’T BE IN THERE.

AGAIN NOT IN ORIGINAL TBC, SAVES YOU GOLD FROM BUYING BOTH YOUR 60% MOUNT AND 100% MOUNT AND IT’S FOR EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER FOR YOURS.

False, because a lot of this content was available from day 1 that wasn’t available in tbc classic day 1.

Because you’re being annoying by trying to butt into something you have no knowledge on to try to pick a fight, that’s why. Maybe don’t do that and I won’t be rude? I find you doing that, very rude.

How things were out back then

Patch/2.x - Wowpedia - Your wiki guide to the World of Warcraft (fandom.com)

How things are coming out now .

Burning Crusade Classic 2.5.2 Patch Notes and Content Unlock Timeline - Wowhead News

Seems very simular in my view .

But you could have done that anyway with the free move from classic to TBC .

But they will not do that .

Battlenet is a system i am not that computer savvy but i do know what they stated how things are being made on there client .

How is me saying to you …

And me saying …

Picking a fight with you and being rude ?

I am going to be rude now and say you are very strange person to get so mad over somebody agreeing with you . Ooopsie Woopsie for not shareing your view and trying to debate .

Not the same, and not in the same patches either. Guess what patch TBC classic started on? It was supposedly with 2.4.3 but actually what was pushed was a tad different build!

More talking on things you know nothing of? People would have had to level whatever alt they wanted to play which tons of people did with boots… and ANYONE else coming to play TBC would have had to level too.

Who says? They added same faction BGs. They could make a lot of changes tbh so you can’t go ‘they will not do that.’

Battlenet is just their online connectivity services. WoW is built on OpenGL C++, custom built for the game specifically. As I already iterated, WoW TBC and WoW classic as released were not built on the VERY same framework as they were originally built on. They were fitted to work with Blizzards upgrades and everything else so they were built on with the Legion client originally and now for TBC, exactly what SL was built on. It’s not the same, hence why we had ALL kinds of different bugs than what we had with original TBC and how some things completely interacted differently than originally.

It’s also why when they’re doing GAME maintenance it’s different than when they do BATTLENET maintenance. :slight_smile: If the games were just built on Battlenet then guess what? It would be at the same time.

Yeah, picking a fight there.

There trying to REFUTE something I stated with confidence because i’m actually tech savvy and I know.

and here.

and here. In response to your ‘no changes’ stuff.

You’ve continually tried to push your narrative and not given anything.

Oopsie woopsie, you’re not smart enough to try to win a debate with me.