😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

You did.

Because I SURE didn’t edited the quoted post of yours but you edited it right after I quoted it. Then you tried to hide about it, and LIE straight to my face about it. Tried to gaslight me about how editing posts on here. You’re even the one that tried to bring it up afterwards like I somehow misgendered YOU when I did not.

Right because you wouldnt lie would you like you havent before because i called you out for being rude to me when there was no need when i agreed with you .

Like you didnt edit the post calling me narrcistic and you accuse me of being a liar …

If I was being rude to you then you were being rude to me in the first place, and I explained that. You’re the one that came in here replying to my post with stuff like

Which was factually incorrect because patches are not the same as original TBC in the first place and it’s not built on the same framework as original TBC.

Commented no changes on… a change being made to the game that wasn’t in original TBC.

Then went on to comment stuff like

Which again, would be incorrect. Because TBC classic is not the same as original TBC.

Misquoted me on something when it was referring to no changes specifically, and it did have an effect on faction balance.

Factually incorrect again, because you decided to pipe up at my post about things you actually didn’t know about to come off as ‘correct’ so who is the one that ‘has to be correct’ again? You’re the one doing that when you CHOSE to reply to my posts which didn’t have incorrect information in them.

ANOTHER THING that I proved to be false, but you still won’t accept. Please tell me you probably wouldn’t have even remembered the attunement questlines and what it all required in the first place if I hadn’t posted about it.

I’m going off your words right? You’re the one that’s supposed to be ‘correct’. I Could have NEVER done that if!

You’re also the one constantly going Oopsie woopsie to mock my posts from another thread at another very specific person even though I’ve never said it at you. So yeah, I already knew you came here to attack me with that in the first place.

I will admit an edited post as soon as you do, you were the one that did it first THEN claimed that it was impossible. WHICH is lying entirely on purpose and then trying to gaslight afterwards which is a form of manipulation btw so I guess my link wasn’t wrong after all.

Edit: You have fun, done with you for today. I’ll also keep my word unlike you.

Only after you were rude first and in all my posts before then i was polite and discussing things and you as usual got angry for no reason you could have said things differently but you chose to attack me .

Good night then .

I never did it like i said i know how uncomfy you get when people call you he and even defended you in other posts about that …

I linked you 2 links and said they looked very simular that is all why do you have to get so mad at things and never read anyones words .

Frown? More like cringe so hard the earth when flat after all the horde crybabies spammed about the tbc que times.

1 Like

i am still mad on Blizzard for sensoring hunter armors …

I didn’t time my first 15 key, sigh, :frowning:

2 Likes

I managed to hit level 50 this week on 3 of my 5 alts.
BE Priest, Pandaren Monk and BE DH.
The Forsaken Warrior and Forsaken Hunter are under level 10 and I won’t try to level them up, before the Trial of style ends.

Gearing up my BE Priest was easy.
Haste/Critical for her healing specs.
Haste/Mastery for her Shadow spec.

Even easier for my BE DH.
Haste/Versatility for all her specs.

My Pandaren Monk was a complete nightmare.
Versatility/Mastery for his WW build.
Versatility/Critical for his BM spec ?
Haste/Critical for his MW spec.
I found out that not only I didn’t had the full sets, my BE Rogue and Tauren Druid were also lacking in their builds.
Worst case was for my BE Rogue. Lots of Versatility/Critical pieces missing on her outlaw build, the only spec I play.
So in the end I managed to correct the other 2 characters and put together something that resembles a WW build for my Pandaren Monk. As for the other 2 specs the weapon change will have to do for now.

I’m finally done.
Now I still need to go purchase the jewelry items from this weeks TW for: 13 characters … :weary:

Cheers.

3 Likes

There is this lil guy on the realm I play that I see everyday although unfortunately I odn’t play horde side. Ayway he is online everyday around the same hours, no one horde side play with he/she isn’t 70, doesn’t have any guild whatsoever.

He/she doesn’t seem like a bad player happily jumping with his/her mount on his shammy around in Shattrath.

2 Likes

Spill the tea quest :frowning:

A topic about heritige armour was ruined by a spamming inane posting rambler who derailed the thread with constant spam about blizzard and paye services .

1 Like

No new Transmog rewards to the Trial of style event :frowning: I love the event, but I want items I am missing or new ones as a reward. It feels like going to a fashion show and not be able to buy clothes :frowning:

2 Likes

the 9.1.5 patch notes are missleading the changes are not that good you think they are …

Last hour on my sub, it (legion mostly) was fun. Let us hope they do change their attitude and approach so maybe I can come back to a thing I once loved. I wish you all a better Blizzard and game as soon as possible.

I’ll still be following the game through wowhead and the forums. For the rest I’ll be clearing some of the Steam/GoG/Console/… backlog (that alone would take me 2 life times :p).

1 Like

Have fun, and hopefully things will be better ingame so you come back at a later time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Take care and hope to see you soon .

1 Like

My loading screens think i need to upgrade or get a new pc .

1 Like

screwed up a key today (not mine). :frowning:

1 Like

see you later…

3 Likes