😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Thats a very wet kitty :frowning:

2 Likes

I still have to do two 12 clears of Torghast and it’s Tuesday

Realizing i am getting to old and slow to be any good at the game anymore after playing at an okay level for a lot of years but i still have fun.

2 Likes

Oof

Realizing there’s still too much stuff about the Horde that needs to be studied.
Been playing my Forsaken Warrior and my Hunter in lower level area.
So far the quests revolved around killing rebels, ressurrecting corpses, feeding poisonous food to prisioners: pumpkin to a Human prisioner and beer to a Dwarf.

It has been 14-15 years since I leveled my Forsaken Priest.
Looks like I need an update.
I definitely should had picked a Forsaken character(s) 15 years ago.
They seem to be the only ones fitting Danuser narrative. :expressionless:

Cheers.

3 Likes

Feels like I’m never going to get my last piece of domination gear.

2 Likes

Its a very silly system and you would have hoped and thought that they would have learnt after azerite shoulders/head/chest system :frowning:

5 Likes

I’ve given up at this point, I just took the 252 shoulders from my vault.

4 Likes

Working hard to get an alt doing 4x15s, then getting double downgrades in the vault.

Blizz plz. Make it look at what we have ever looted for a slot and offer the thing we most need to upgrade.

The awful week in m+ for tanks…blizzard should give us at least one easy fort per month.

That means you get it now - since you took a vault item :stuck_out_tongue:

Probably :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I’m frowning cause no news on more customization stuff.

Cross-faction open world grouping is still not a thing.

1 Like

Frowning because they have added yet another particle effect and untill i know how to tune it i can’t really play cause i get nausea and eye strain :frowning:

1 Like

Not very WoW related but still, i won’t be able to play much now since my pc decided its time to retire itself.
Im lucky i can get the dailies in korthia done between the crashes.

1 Like

HOA 15 during this week.

I felt like this was a 19.

1 Like

Mythic Sylvanas.

The affixes this week for M plus

2 Likes

I joined a normal fatescribe pug in an attempt to get my final missing glory achiev, said ‘Hello’ and then half the group left.

4 Likes