šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Struggling to keep on top of 4 chars for 4 x covens at max renown per week

1 Like

On the three alts I just do the two assaults, a torments of torghast and the world boss in the Maw and Iā€™m more or less there.

1 Like

i struggle to keep up with one character, you all make me feel bad! :joy:

2 Likes

If the expansion had started with the flexibility of 9.1.5 I would never have had to run four plate chars to collect stuff. Still miffed about that.

3 Likes

yah wished they introduced qols sooner

oh well, at least i have Tifa to kick me to do those weekly fill the bar stuff now apparently. :smile:

1 Like

Grumbles about leveling 4 of each armour type for each coven :frowning:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Goblin slaughtering Taurens in Azshara during their parties.

Discord cult at it again!

1 Like

I like playing BM hunter in both game versions, but the pet AI killed me today :sleepy:
I wanted to kill some fire elementals that were close to the edge of a big lava pool, but my pet was keen on taking a swim in the hot stuff and die in 5 secs. Poor Whiskers, why did you do this? :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

Torghast, Twisting Corridors, layer 2. Yes, i know i am late to that party, but i take my time, because i like playing solo. Finished all 17 floors without dying once, not easy, but was a good run, finally the end bossā€¦Arch-suppressor Laguasā€¦His casts are so fast, i was not able to interrupt and died in 3 hits. All 5 times, no more lives left. Had time, decided on another runā€¦yes, i am a masochistā€¦again all 17 floors, ending up again against Arch-suppressor Laguas. Wasted 6 hours, 3 per run to die in 7 secs flat.

4 Likes

Your new mog is just :drooling_face:

1 Like

Thanks, but why tell it in the ā€˜WoW related thing that made me frownā€™ thread? :flushed::joy:
visible confusion

1 Like

Lack of coffee this morning and busy drooling to notice or to think :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i realized the forums are slowly making me toxic, which is not who i am :frowning:

1 Like

People on the forums thinking its funny calling femaleā€™s street walkers that sale there bodieā€™s goes to show how disgusting some people can be to others .

I think they didnā€™t see the original conversation and the poster got a time out for their troubles.

1 Like

Getting threats because I choose a hair color ingame. Is this wow or is this the hair mafia?

What I do with my character is NONE of your business. And how I Roleplay my character is also none of your business.

In other words, they did make me frown but they wonā€™t ruin my hype for 9.1.5 :heart:

3 Likes

Hope you reported them.

oh i have one more good reason to add to yours if i can please
ppl who defend a fotm spec in pvp and go with the logic who think they are glad level their opinion matters only and refuse to see it nerfed even if there are complaints
and sub chaining cc with 0 cooldowns is how they are ā€œdesignedā€ to be
and windwalker in arena became the new havoc dh

some people downright ignoring mechanics in lfr or leeching/afk
and oh yeah the worst of them all was arden lag on a night in the woods one elite was on 121k for few minutes until i got disconnected

1 Like