😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

OMG and she’s back crying about difficulties of VE life LOL

Take your trolling out of the thread its not needed or wanted around here .

4 Likes

Don’t waste your time with them Daestra. Just block and report. I’m not bothered at all

although I am a bit disturbed people will go this far in bullying for hair colors. That’s another level of insanity.

3 Likes

Probably just jealousy because your hair in 9.1.5 will look fabulous whilst their hair is… Well the barber who styled it got arrested shortly afterwards :joy:

4 Likes

it would be faster to name things that don’t make me frown

its shocking one would do that for hair colours yes
your current choice is awesome
i have a question about this hair colour i use rn which sort of blue is it called?

1 Like

In Mists of Tirna Scithe HC and disconnected from game and battlenet - when I came back I was alone in a new instance not one thing dead, the whole team must have quit

just noticed someone gave me an int buff almost an hour ago. :frowning:

now i feel like a jerk for not saying thanks. its been ages someone randomly buffed me. :sob:

4 Likes

I finally hit level 6/exalted with the Codex and happily went to upgrade one or two bits of armour … to find I’m still not good enough. I need Renown 75 to buy the Research Report to enable the upgrading. Honestly, I nearly cried. It was such a struggle to get to level 6 and I was so happy.

1 Like

the mods are gone :c

2 Likes

Sabriel just won’t drop her mount for me

3 Likes

trying to find a group for Sylvanas hc but its just full of booster adverts and groups with max healers/wanting curve, getting declined left and right.

got disheartned and am now just reporting wts.

2 Likes

try not to pug high keys, they pretty much require voice chat

do you mean me? im not trying to pug keys, i try to pug Slyvanas hc :o

Leave her alone, she did nothing wrong!

I’m preemptively frowning for my vault tomorrow.

3 Likes

Logging in.

Ceran died on p2 Sylvanas and when we wiped she didnt want me to sit on her and to die next to her like the power couple we are. :frowning:

You have 9 lives. She’s just jealous.