😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Tormentors - bugged.

No people to help with Fallen Charger!

Players playing WoW as a single-player game ignoring it is a MMO, and treats other players as enemies or soulless NPCs, regardless of our faction or friendliness. They even rejects something as simple as grouping up for legacy rares, making it a hostile fight for the loot tag instead.

Well, maybe not frown as such. But it was a bit strange. I asked someone about a Memory I wanted to use for my legendary for my druid, and they spoke to me as if I was an idiot for wishing to use it.

I suppose I value fun over sheer DPS output, I am somehow doing it wrong :frowning:

2 Likes

when is wow going to get a craft system like in new world ? imagon to be avable to craft full set of BIS legenderys to every slot of ur gear :stuck_out_tongue:
yes even weapons u can even fully customise all stats …

Grateful offerings :grin:

I either have chars with offerings and no anima, or anima and no offerings.

Healers in 2 v 2 .

The amount of so called “meme” threads on forum that are getting seriously unfunny and boring now .

3 Likes

meme threads why does x exist
and oh yes shiva extreme the rng is so stupid
ill tell you why not everyone in the group is"competent" enough to do mechanics
even determination stacks cant carry that"bad" play sorry to say

and if we have good group any other weapon drops from the loot
any but the ice-like blue bow
all other weapons but 233 jaithys and true ice bow

1 Like

Stoopid maldraxuss arena mount not dropping :angry:

The amount of meme post’s on forums about the same topic’s

3 Likes

Not to mention the questionable contents and comments made in some of said threads.

3 Likes

You are not alone frowning at this

1 Like

Joining to you on this. At first it was funny, but now…

Other than that, I’ve been leveling my classic mage from 18-36 as Fire for its power. Problem was, that by the end of it, I was eating and drinking every other or third pull from the mana and HP losses, and on top of that, I had a lot of bad luck on misses (veeeery few +hit gear in Vanilla leveling… yikes!), at one point I had 3 resists in a row on an enemy at the same level as me. :sweat:

So, rerolled to Frost, and is much bearable - even more so when I ding 40 for Ice Barrier.

2 Likes

I level’d as fire back when i started in TBC. Suffice to say that i decided to level as frost instead in TBC classic whenever a good friend and I get some time to game together. Cold Snap alone makes it a whole lot easier to kite along with already spamming frostbolt so you don’t have to weave in r1 frostbolt here and there.

1 Like

Fortified week’s affixes :triumph:

Yo bro Blizzard, fifth week without an upgrade on vault. You know how to count Blizzard? More than a month, and no I don’t have giga BiS gear still need that damn vault of :poop: and disgrace.

Thank you for making half of M+ gear useless, appreciated :clown_face:

that the vault only good choices were ocular gland for this pala and decanter for warrior
no jaithys
what id really like is to just make normal queueable with the mists flex system

edit 1 got a full run group cleared 10/10 only loot was a 233 head i already had and a useless 226 trink+1 shard
no plate dps got a 233 jaithys yet again
3/4 shards for kel thuzad skip

anima wqs treasures two wbosses is 4555 anima
rares from korthia treasures was 3400ish very good

1 Like

It’s getting hard to get viable options in the vault

Why the duck do Evasion cause drop of Stealth?

Hearing of more mindless censorship nonsense by Blizzard to a fantasy game to anger their customers.

2 Likes