šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

the forums, the annoying flap mechanic quest for knowledge in korthia, the forums againā€¦ logging in for time gated renownā€¦ oh ā€¦ is there a limit to frowns today :smiley:

Still no

Necro
Kyrian
Vent

Koritha mounts .

Too many Alts on the go is wearing me out

1 Like

dummy me ran off the bridge while raiding because i thought i had my jump ready, walked off the edge like an idiot instead, hoped noone had noticed this embarassing moment:

womp womp

6 Likes

Had a 10-man wipefest on Morā€™geth and lost 3/4 of the charā€™s Stygia.
For that an ilvl 233 waist dropped - for a slot where I already had my only ilvl 233 gearā€¦

Keys always seem to morph into the same dungeon, itā€™s a pain.

1 Like

Got ganked by a guild group of three lvl 60s and had to log-out because they kept killing my lvl 54 monk. :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Last 2 weeks my posts constantly being buried and being restored another couple tonight i guess whoever is doing in wants me to stop posting ,that is not going to happen .

Left my guild :frowning:

1 Like

Thatā€™s a rough one. Hope it was on good terms at least.

1 Like

The Unity tmog set, over three weeks now doing (almost) every Maldraxxsas WQ (with Unity out) not one piece of gearā€¦ This isnā€™t right.

1 Like

Yes we parted on good terms. I was just offered a spot elsewhere but itā€™s always sad to move on. Will be keeping in touch with people. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I finally managed to team up with Dee for doing a bit of casual mount farming, but alas, didnā€™t go too well :disappointed:

Nothing worthwhile dropped in neither ICC nor DS, to top it off, I accidentally set the former to 25nm instead of HC :sweat_smile::sweat:

And a friendly tip: if youā€™re helping a friend get her missing Handmaiden at Spine, best if everyone dies apart from you, so all enemies stack on you. Very hard to stay on that giant tin can when you have 1 amalgation and 3 blood with the other person having 6, really slows down the easy-to-mess-up fight while making it harder to pull off.

I died twice to get us through, with all my body aching from this cold I got today :cold_face:

But, no worriesā€¦ in Classic, no drakes will be flinging us off Azeroth every 5 seconds :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Was really good to have some time with you even though i oopsd :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Feeling unmotivated to play my alts because of all the work required just to step into random battlegrounds.
Canā€™t wait for 9.1.5

2 Likes

forums, forumsā€¦ forumsā€¦ and still no mercenaries for EU, which I thought was world wide release today.

1 Like

Paragon system where I have to keep grinding reps Iā€™m already exalted with

1 Like

Best part is that they said they wouldnā€™t lock rewards like mounts behind that kind of system after Legion.

3 Likes

Bad key day. Several groups where people just leave halfway through or mysteriously DC and each time it hasnā€™t been due to group pressure or toxicity, itā€™s simply that they have ballsed up and then risk the key deplete. Iā€™d argue a few of them were salvageable, one wasnā€™t but we were so close to end we may as well finish!

Iā€™d get it if the group pressured them, but you have to be a bit of a prat to cause the mess that ruins the key and then decide to quit even if nobody else wants to, effectively sealing the deal. The least you could do in that situation is honour the run given you caused the timeout.

Funnily enough all these keys were necrotic wake or spires.

I hate them, I would have stopped doing things in those places but because they wont just put the rewards on the quartermasters I have to keep going.