šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

i learned they will remove the reference/homage to ace ventura. Finkle Einhorn.

Let me guess itā€™s because of that one scene where he had a ā€œbadā€ reaction to realizing e made out with a transgendered person.

ya. and he felt a junk. :crazy_face:

LOVED this movie as a kid of the 90s.

Coundnā€™t win a single Epic BG :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah recently rewatched it and when I saw that scene 2 thoughts came to mind:
ā€œWell no way this would get released in 2021ā€ and right after that ā€œWonder when the 16 twitter psychos will come for thisā€.

Watched dusk till dawn tonight. Thatā€™s not happening in 2021. Blizzard would remove venthyr and snakes if they saw it.

someone need to cancel blizzardā€™s employees netflix account asap !

Itā€™s so weird watching old movies nowadays itā€™s like they came from a parallel universe.

its so weird calling 80s and 90s movies ā€œoldā€. these were my movies.

1 Like

30-40 years is old for a film.

70s and older are considered old movies for me.
movies even felt different. they were slower and weirder.

Dude, 70s movies were awesome, the Bruce Lee stuff, Godfather, Jawsā€¦

Got back after raiding and Korthia to find I hadnā€™t taken the collect 1000 anima quest this morningā€¦

Itā€™s so weird watching zoomers eat tide pods or dry protein powder, itā€™s like they came from a parallel universe :joy_cat:

Our hope lies in natural selection.

Iā€™d expect humans in 10,000 years to be 3 subspeciesā€¦

1. beautiful, tall, airheads with great social skills and no idea how anything works
  2. smart, productive, malding dad-bods who make all the things work and sell stuff to the airheads
  3. morlocks

(Iā€™ll stop polluting this thread now :joy_cat: )

1 Like

Itā€™s late so pretty much everyone shared their wow cringe for the day, Iā€™d say we have around 7-8 hours to pollute until the next wave comes.

1 Like

id expect humans to be dead and long forgotten.
up till now we lived on earth as small numbers without really consuming it. today, we are 8 billion on planet earth, waaaay more than this planet can inhabit. we are also living longer than we should, which makes its harder.
there is also no sign for a planet that is fit for human and within our reach.

so no, humanity will not survive 10,000 years. not even if we go 100% green. not without a way to travel faster than light and settle on other planets.

So far Iā€™ve done 7 Deathā€™s Advance, 2 Archivist and 6 Venari Paragon chests and not a single mount so far.

2 Likes

This should help. They need to get these QoL changes out ASAP!

1 Like

People are still completely ignorant about Kroke the Tormentedā€™s Roaring Heat. I mean really? Melee folks - you got interrupts om spammable CD as opposed to my Priest who canā€™t do any of that!