šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

No apology required, I read the same from people that know about the genre, I also been involved in films/series that do the whole concept better.

• The Hunger Games
  • The Running Man
  • Battle Royale
  • The Maze Runner
  • Alice in Borderland

All arguably did the concept better but we digress so Iā€™ll stop.

1 Like

Dystopian wet dream movie night there. I bloody well approve!

1 Like

Still having to do Korthia daily because of paragons

1 Like

Guys, I did it :joy::heart: i killed the spine and deathwing. The last ā€œbossā€ madness was ezpz, but sadly no dragooon :sob:
Next week again :joy: maybe someday i will even bring my alts, lol

6 Likes

Gotta wait to re-covenant.

Attempted to solo Temple of Serthraliss, but the Eye of Serthraliss keeps bugging out. Regardless of how much I clear, interacting with the eye cause it to instantly despawn rather than being carried/throwable.

It took me 20 minutes to find a non-bugged second where I actually could proceed with the Eye.

Vault on druid; boots. Have dom socket boots soā€¦ no.
Vault on shaman; boots. Have dom socket boots soā€¦ no.
Vault on monk; duplicate raid trinket. Fortunately bailed out by a belt with leech on it, otherwise thatā€™d be 3 strikes today!

Archivistsā€™ Codex Paragon Rewards

Opened box number 3 this morning - still no mount or pet. For something that takes so long to farm (much longer than Reputation - Deaths Advance Iā€™ve opened 9 for example - got one mount+pet)

Paragon Mounts are my biggest annoyance in the game right now and should not exist.

2 Likes

Two 252 choices from vault, nothing bisā€¦

When all six of your vault options are a dps loss, AGAIN!

2 Likes

kind of sad i have to turn great 252 items down because i have 239 dom socket slots i cant replaceā€¦

ā€¦i swear there should be an opportunity to upgrade them. i cant mythic raid but i also cant really replace them with normal gear!

its utterly frustrating! cant wait until i dont need them anymore.

2 Likes

We will get this again with tier in the future if they live up to their actual promise. Although tier is a lot less faffing around than domination gear.

1 Like

gahā€¦i dont like it. i hope the tier sets only stay relevant for raiding and not for m+ā€¦

2 Likes

They actually could have made the dominations sockets we put on the relevant gear but no, it was the worst of both worlds.

2 Likes

I tried to be nice to someone. And they called me some very unsavoury words.

7 Likes

I added the pumpkin lightning to my altā€™s Garrisonā€™s Hallow End decoration, and the bankā€™s Guild Vault stopped being interactable. A minor inconvenience, but nevertheless.

And the mobile banking is as bugged.

Lies!! I saw you bring home that tall stranger you only met today, you posted the pics!!! What have we always been told about being wary of strangers? I bet that tall person/erm thing is in the guild vault, stop them now!!! :wink:

1 Like

I didnā€™t thought about that, but it makes so sense that the living pumpkin I crafted decorations of would haunt and jest me around. :rofl:

1 Like

Well I didnā€™t want to say anything, but I thought I recognised your new friend, I am sure I have seen him in various inns I have visited, offering candy/sweets to unsuspecting and innocent players, very suspicious if you ask me :wink:

1 Like