šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

I opened the weekly Korthia box and it contained two of the same conduitā€¦

1 Like

Sad. I almost pre ordered it. Well then still 3 more months to wait for it. Why are you doing this to me Blizzard?

Mine has been on preorder since it was first announced :laughing:

1 Like

Legion raids still time locked for quest RNG items (balance of power, argh) :blush:

I missed moving up to Torghast layer 12 by 1 sodding point.
One floor gave me 98% completion although there was absolutely nothing left to kill, pick up or interact with.
1 point away from 4 jewels.
I wonā€™t frown, I shall cry.

3 Likes

Not enough people online to run an M+ā€¦

Tells me a lot about the state of the game, that does. Shouldnā€™t be feeling like the last month of a season when we havenā€™t even had the midpoint patch yet. Deary me.

Shouldnā€™t have sat on the QoL features of 9.1.5 so long, methinks. Pretending the Maw skip and ripcord are worthy of saving to a content patch seems to have cost Blizz a lot of active players. Those should have been out weeks ago as a hotfix.

Not exactly true some people are busy leveling alts ready for mage tower as well in guild and the keys you want to run are pretty high in some regards . Also have to remember some have pre set teams and do 2 x nights min per week doing keys .
As for SoD community it has lost is way and fun as people as asking for scores and to be timed and other nonsense pushing away people who are ā€œscared of dungeonsā€ its values are being lost .

No they shouldnt but what can we do about it sitting and moaning about it hasnt helped so we might as well just get on with it .

1 Like

9.1.5 Patchnotes.

2 Likes

My Kyrian obtained Molako - yet another level 1 companion.

Also:

Coldheart Interstitia.

Mount drop rates in general , the closer i get to 600 mounts the more tiresome it becomeā€™s

TRUTH!..
Some of them made me so madā€¦ like the removal of AOE cap from all my WW AOE abilities, when this shouldnā€™t have been an option for monk, seeing as they are an AOE dps. /facepalm . Or the idea that Korthia mobs can be farmed more than once per day. Ugh!

1 Like

When you delete a char in Wow, a few days later you can no longer use that char on the forums.
Weird thing is, I miss the forum avatar/name much more than the character itself.

1 Like

Yes and no on that one. A few forum regulars (myself included) are in SoD, and while there are a ton of 15+ keys, Iā€™ve not seen any requirements for score, timed,etc unless Iā€™ve missed something there. There are still a few below 10 going occasionally ( must do my Spires 6 if I get round to it).
Doesnā€™t help much when itā€™s so late in the season either and everyone is done with KSM or whatever. So, while it ā€˜seemsā€™ that SoD is losing its core values, its not totally the case and its still a great community that Iā€™m pleased to be in.

1 Like

I somehow canā€™t manage to use my killing spree button. And I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I am confusesā€¦

Sub runs out in a few hours :frowning:
See you all in 9.2

5 Likes

Good luck and take care :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My Leatherworker have grinded Nazjatar for three hours for Chum, and so far he only got the initial drop to start the Chum quest. Still need Chum for summoning Vorā€™koth. :weary:

frown? it didnt happen exactly today but
got to another great team for kel and sylvanas normal
no drops

do you know the feeling when you go to the fridge five times a day and there still isnt anything nice to eat in it?

thats how the forums feel to me atm. :frowning:

5 Likes