😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Here Schmuse, have something sweet and refreshing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

thank you!

4 Likes

I am in there just do not speak :slight_smile: just read a lot of whats being said thats why i gave my view of what i see during day time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Guessing our paths haven’t crossed in there then :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ok, so I am a bit angry now. At the very least frowning. Earlier today I got someone on the forums to explain the term Boomer to me.

And then in the game today someone called me a boomer. I am not happy at all. In fact I am a bit insulted.

And I had not been mean to them at all.

3 Likes

I can tell, you’ve been nice so far. The majority is unfortunately like that, but there’s a few of us that treat nice people like a treasure by burying them. :joy: Don’t mind the inner succubus, she goes wild once in a while. Good to have you here.

Take a look at our rogue’s thread above, and ask for a basket of kittens. Just don’t eat them in your hunger :no_mouth::joy:

2 Likes

As a returned player I was figuring out Korthia (not even sure if I spelled it right). I was standing still for like 2 or 3 sec to see of I could skip some mobs to pick an item up… and then… Bang! This DH just casted the Hunt on me which totally clapped me with my 30k hp.

I wasn’t even mad, but I did frown

Paladin just randomly uses blessing of protection on me midpull when I’m tanking.

Then people flame me for losing aggro.

Lol.

i ate a whole pringles can within our first raid hour. i can already feel the pounds piling on. :joy:

1 Like

but now you have something to make you sound like bane for the rest of the raid. :3

1 Like

What flavour is the question :smiley:

2 Likes

Don’t worry. Cardboard is pretty low on calories.
Just don’t eat the chips. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Ran out of likes.
And also, on my Hunter when I named my pet, I misspelled the name.
Good times.

the regular pringles. sometimes i also eat sourcream ones. however, we were really short on time when we went shopping as we had our raid start at 7.30pm and didnt want to run late i just picked whatever i saw first. :smile:

10 Likes

Cutest box of Pringles I have ever seen.

4 Likes

the new message you have to “accept” before you can open the bnet launcher
frown and being confused on whats that on about

1 Like

I swear there was a post about it some hours ago.
Change of office location or something. Doesn’t affect us as players at all

2 Likes

Vent coven mount still not dropping in koritha :frowning:

Was my last one. Took almost 100 tries. There always seems to be one that won’t drop.

2 Likes

3 out of 4 vaults gave me duplicates and non-upgrades.

The 1 out of 4 was a good one (252 agi staff for my druid), but I don’t exactly feel good about the others. Not the ideal system at a time when player activity is falling off a cliff and it’s a struggle to get groups together. Renovating the vault to be better about identifying probably upgrades would go a long way towards player satisfaction.