šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Finally got the add on altaholic today just to find out I have close to 800 days played.

1 Like

yep u got me beat i had about 10000 hours altogether over 15 yearsā€¦ but mind you havent actively been playing 12 hours a day since wotlk days.

i bet my playtime is nothing and even yours is little in comparison to some of the bigger regulars on this forumā€¦

can probably add both of our together and still come up short.

Last boss in Antorus mythic soloing is just a pain. Wish there was a increase damage output for all bosses. So i can bring my army of alts with me to farm that mount.

1 Like

This patch

Care to elaborateā€¦ this patch is kind of vague.

1 Like

My favourite addon still has not been updated yet making me sad as tracking alts is a pain without it.

What addon?

1 Like

Savedinstances :frowning:

1 Like

Ah yes a friend was complaining about that :frowning:

1 Like

i forgot to mog my headgear :c

1 Like

Update was released last night if youā€™ve not seen it and its working now (as is rarity - they had the same issue)

1 Like

I used to run Sunwell each week for the Vulpera trick from Mā€™uru, which had never dropped. However, the bow did drop on one of those runs, and I got terribly mad because I wasnā€™t on my Hunter :frowning:

Emeni soulbind being broken after switching to Necrolord made me frown hard (luckily it was fixed but manā€¦)

9.1.5 broke the covenant report on my main and shows Queenā€™s Conservatory as dormant despite all wildseeds being incubated.

1 Like

I got so angry today that I do not even have the words to describe it. I can not say exactly why as I do not want to name and shame anyone. But suffice to say someone provoked me on a deep and profound level.

It was regarding animal rights. And I am fuming like a volcano.

5 Likes

Not frown so much as be frustrated. SP number 2 (my horde one) finished visiting all the 4 covenants and doing endless quests so went back to Oribos. No further quests. Went to Heart of the Forest to hand in some anima Iā€™d gained along the way and maybe start my mission table. Unable to do so. All I can think is that itā€™s because Iā€™m still L59 and am going to have to find something to do to get to L60 so I can actually get on with things.

Local Reagents is up as a daily again, and I canā€™t even spit on Plague Deviser Marileth for being such a scum that offers this quest.

Drop rate is terrible, you are there for ages (along with 75% of the other people in the zone)

Donā€™t like playing a kyrian marksman hunterā€¦
I miss my cute soulshapes ;( and WS is easier to maintain since you donā€™t have to collect orbs and a mobā€¦