šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

I donā€™t like playing a Kyrian Paladin but we need it for a future Mythic boss fight.

1 Like

Sakrileg!!!

Made a new team and was sad to not see more than 2 people questing as Alliance all dayā€¦ itā€™s much worse than before my break :frowning:

Healer leaves as the leader puts the key in, weā€™re only 4 people when loading screen is over. Nice.

Comp stomp coming to an end. I donā€™t get it why do we need to have good things on a rotation just makes no sense.

1 Like

Deepstone Oil potion not working properly anymore.

I was happy it was put back in the rotation after a year - I farmed about 75 MoH total from doing 11 weeklies from all my max levels, then casually doing some more.

Easy way to get a valuable currency I otherwise would be suffering for. :ok_hand:

Created a new character and decided to go along with the new player experience to get to Boralus.

I died when the boat taking me away from Tol Dagor with Taelia and Flynn just stopped and my fatigue bar depleted.

Hopefully its just a small bug and not something that any new starters have to deal with.

3 vault choices and not a single thing i needā€¦i will never hit 250lvl :triumph::rage:

People getting salty over YOUR loot in the dung and starting shiet talking, kek, i love the ignore button :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The whole state of the game atm. I played through all of 8.3 (it was looong), i played through 9.0 (loning for more content) and been through 9.1 and now I am sort of wondering if i should have a break till 9.2 comes outā€¦

If you want to, it is good to take a break if you feel you need to., depends on your goals I suppose, if you have done them then see you in 9.2

1 Like

i feel like giving up on m+. those constant declines make me not want to log in at all anymoreā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m close to that, ghosted to 1874 rating and got close enough to 2000 to being to care, however I have realised in recent weeks there is a door between doing 14 and 15 and I am not invited.

Never got a group last week, if I dont make progress this then I wont bother any more.

its to make people sub at different times of yearā€¦ if everything was in game permanently the subs wouldnt last once people got boredā€¦

it sucks but that is the most likely reason.

ironicly something i complained about since legion days ā€¦ but people here who supported raider io ā€¦ socially outcast me over itā€¦

1 Like

If you are Alliance - join the Scared of dungeons community.
Discord: http://discord.gg/yCHZwXj

Hopefully you find someone to do some M+ with there :slight_smile:

Torg leveling not giving that much XP should give more in my view.

I tried that community in BFA.

The groups would rather disband or wait for hours to do a dungeon than pug a tank if none was available. Pretty much had to schedule to play something that can be pugged at any time.

Let me just cheer you up

2 Likes

How much XP does a run roughly give, 20% of a level?