šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Vault Rewards for LFR

same old same old stuff every week, all I get is ilvl 213 repeats - it should be a little bit higher and there should be a gear check to see what we need - or give an option to give up the items for a reasonable gold reward, maybe 2000

I saw orc warrior riding with hello Kitty that followed tauren paladin riding with mouse. When the hell this happened? Idea for next expansion please donā€™t

I got through my characterā€™s daily Maw rares before I realised I hadnā€™t picked up Shaping Fate yetā€¦

Annoying, it should pop on entering zone like BfA assaults did (though some people will moan about thatā€¦ so)

I did a calling last week (one of the one quest elite ones) and then realised I hadnā€™t picked it upā€¦:angry:

2 Likes

knowing deep down that the 9.2 announcement will be a massive disappointment.

1 Like

Think people complained mainly about the fact you couldnā€™t refuse them so they were auto accept on top of the pop up and fairly useless outside of levelling so every time you even flew through a zone that had the assault up you automatically got the quest in your log and got the pop up to accept.

If these things were optional and/or less intrusive people probably wouldnā€™t have noticed as much to even care.

Of course, now blizzard has gone the other way with callings and weekly/daily quests and you have to remember to go pick them up first instead of having a simple system like the emissaries that were just there if you wanted to do them or not but didnā€™t bother you.

2 Likes

Apparently a lot moaned about it but i can not remember seeing much on the forums here or MMO or redit so now we have a very silly system and time waste.

1 Like

The Callings and weekly anima/souls quests should work like Legion and BfA emissaries. No intrusive popup, only a couple icons at the left bottom of the map telling the status of the weeklies and callings.

3 Likes

I complained, it was a PITA, but why not just add a decline button? If they talk about player choice, should we not have an accept and decline option? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

WoD TW is up this week.

So far I played as DPS on my 4 Hunters (including this one), Orc Warlock and my Be Mage.
Healed on my Troll Shaman and my Be Priest.

I still have to Tank on my 5 Warriors, 2 BEs DHs.
Heal/Tank on my 2 BEs Paladins and my 2 Monks.
I donā€™t want to Tank on my 2 DKs, but on the other hand Iā€™m not looking forward to 9 minutes of waiting as DPS.
Play as DPS on my 2 Rogues.
Heal on my Forsaken Priest.
Have no idea what to play on my Tauren Druid Balance, Restoration or Guardian.

This is going to hurt ā€¦ :weary:

Cheers.

Are you doing all 5 for the quest, or just the badges? Still a lot of running through WOD content. Especially when one only get a few dungeons over and overā€¦

Tom and Jerry cosplay :sweat_smile:

1 Like

We were told about the classic free transfers to high(er) pop realms, and now the guild is planning to move.

The reason is that our side has seriously few players on Hydraxian (nowadays peaking at no more than 100ā€¦), so while it feels like family and we know almost everyone, there are insanely few people for any type of content, even for normal dungeons at times. We predict we have 300 people at best in total, and even fewer who actually do endgame.

While a move is indeed a good thing, I am worried. How many characters will I be able to move? Iā€™ll have to transfer at least 3 to the new home, as I have a lot of time and effort sunk into them, but best if itā€™s four.

Iā€™m also afraid of the new serverā€™s community. It will be a lot of new strange facesā€¦ how will they react to us? Our server has always been a chill and calm placeā€¦ going somewhere hectic will be a trying experience on my end at least.

The good news is that everyone is willing to move as one, believing their home is where their heart is - so the ~40-50 active people will likely all come with us. I love each and every one of them, so it will be an easier transition than going away all alone and rebuild a whole friend circle - and will bond us as a whole even further. :heart:

Meanwhile Durotan and Cairne are rolling over in their graves

The 9.2 release Videoā€¦ what a disappointment.

3 Likes

They are all level 50 so itā€™s just the quest badges.
I would have to take holidays otherwise, to be able to complete so many dungeons in so many different characters in one week. :laughing:

Cheers.

1 Like

not to say i called it but i called it in this thread 9 hours ago lol

3 Likes

I was playing on my Troll Shaman today doing TW WoD, the everbloom, playing as a Healer, when on the 2nd boss the Tank asks in chat to use Bl.
I immediately panicked bercause I had forgot Shamans had that. Luckily I found the spell on my toolbar in time.
Thatā€™s what you get for trying to play all 12 classes at the same time.:laughing:

Cheers.

1 Like

Virgin Mediaā€™s internet broke when I was almost at the end of Torghast heading for my first flawless. Itā€™s come back now but Iā€™ve lost all enthusiasm to try again today.

1 Like

I done De Other Side 3 times tonight and everytime I shadowstepped into Muehā€™zala and fell off the edge to my miserable snd embarrassing death

Still kinda funny though

2 Likes