šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Running necrotic wake on my paladin.

Everyone but the shaman is out of interrupts, we get feared and wiped.

He could have interrupted or used tremor totem and we wouldnā€™t have wiped.

He didnā€™t interrupt once in the entire dungeon.

Welcome to end game content, make sure you do your dailies in korthia to unlock the gem sockets.

The 9.2 release video and all the interviews basically confirming that nothing is changing for the better, even the ceonsorship is going to continue.

1 Like

If like before you can move all your chars over so do not worry :slight_smile: but just be careful of gold limits they will impose i suspect.

1 Like

Upcoming parasitic game designs.

Bought too many of the renown 40 items for alts, oh well theyā€™ll wait for the next leveller.

1 Like

The influx of inane topics on this very forum.

2 Likes

I think the duplication is the worst part, people canā€™t join in an existing discussion. Have to make their very own.

3 Likes

Maybe a suggestion to the moderators (I know you are not one) to make a Mega Thread for announcements like these (reddit style) and lock and additional ones on opening, with potential action for those that continuously flout the rule.

1 Like

so silence people from making their own topics, very progressive :confused:

It is actually against the forum code of conduct to make duplicate threads, you are supposed to join already ongoing discussions instead of cluttering the forum with multiple threads about the same thing.

They occasionally merge duplicate threads into one (the first one opened) but that is getting rarer and rarer since they closed Versailles and fired all the CMs.

1 Like

yeah i can understand why it is annoying, but if the mods wont mod it, they wont create new ways to fix it either.

EU is a bit of the third wheel imo, and i think the mods know it too.

Well, had they not sacked them all maybe they could modā€¦ :joy: When you fire most of the CMs by closing a massive office that employs them all the ones left are often just so overworked that we end up in situations where they just donā€™t have the manpower to get through workload that is still the same.

Once upon a time you got actioned within a couple of hours on this forum after being flagged (and not even enough flags to be hidden) now it can be up to a week and it isnā€™t because the mods are worse at their job itā€™s because they have all been sacked!

tbh i would not want to mod this forum, would you?

it is one of the worse most toxic forums i ever been part of by a long shot.

if you are someone like me who likes to say thing against the grain , nearly every comment around here ends with a argument. its not very pleasant lolā€¦

Iā€™d love to actually, but Iā€™m a warlock main so Iā€™m a bit mad anyway :joy:

well more power to you if you ever end up doing it :slight_smile:

I honestly wish theyā€™d just merge the additional topics into their announcement topic. Itā€™s not going to happen so it is what it is

1 Like

Having my first go at the Path of Ascension.

Youā€™ve got to put in a lot of work to unlock the tmogs. Managed to get the third difficulty done on all the bosses, having to do all ten bosses with all three soulbinds on hardest is going to be tough I think.

Did unlock the two mounts I didnā€™t have though :slight_smile:

Seems a tad dipropionate to the other activities the other sanctums have to do.

Any of you master Kyians managed to do it?

1 Like

Doing LFR sylvanas and people doing like 500 dps.

MFW:

Tried farming for the Dreadbat druid form technique. I killed the bats for over 2.5 hours and i didnā€™t get it. I had the place to myself and it didnā€™t drop once. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like