😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

you only need to do it 4 times total then they are open for all alts in all coven’s

1 Like

Trying to fill an Underbog Normal 3 times and never finding the extremely rare species of tanks.
I repeat, Underbog, a CURRENT content dungeon for leveling up.
On a high pop server.

New server, old problems… :frowning:

2 Likes

I’ve done two.

Which feels like one too many.

I shouldn’t have considered a third but venthyr MW seems amazing next tier…

You get the 40 renown for 500g to open up all the story needed per coven and it takes a couple hours if done slowly per one to do . Its no ideal but ive done it 16 times and know them inside out plus its coming up to a year of expac out now :stuck_out_tongue: should have been done by now :smiley:

Already been 15 minutes in the queue for Korrak at peak playing time. It’s never been this long :sob:

1 Like

They really should have left it as a short term levelling perk.

1 Like

15 ? Not managed to get in, in less than an hour since Friday. Currently have a queue of 51 minutes going (horde)

2 Likes

My frown for today:

I somehow died in the Night Fae sanctum when I wasn’t tabbed into the game.

My frown for today:
Farming Anima…for no reason.

Uninstalling the game made me frown today.

I know its for the best but it made me unbelievably sad to think about all the amazing experiences, memories and friends I had in game throughout the years. Its weird thinking how a game that once made me so incredibly happy and excited to play instead has me feeling so frustrated or even worse indifferent.

1 Like

i ll join you soon and uninstall too i suppose.

meanwhile i want my money worth and tell them in the forum how bad the game actually is today. like a grand-ma-troll. how they take your money and support a very questionable ceo with no decency. its like you support a warlord in africa

Normally it’s under 10 minutes. I got in after about 25 and then left shortly after because no-one was listening to the best tactics and everyone was doing their own thing. Half the team was wandering round the base for no apparent reason and our opponents were Russian so I knew they’d be organised against our rabble. Hopefully better luck tomorrow. Alliance had won the last 4 Korraks I’d done so tonight’s non-effort (I wasn’t allowed to post the word I originally used) definitely made me frown.

2 Likes

Life binder from DS still is not mine.

2 Likes

Sudden realisation that I won’t be in a proper raid until 9.2 :frowning:

I don’t blame my guild. I blame the state of the game, the burnout from “do it today or be forever behind”, and yet somehow “nothing you do gets you ahead”.

Literal no-win. You burn it hard every day to be mediocre. That’s not good enough. Let me go pedal to the metal and shine, or slack off and suck, but don’t tell me I have a bit of both.

Sliding weekly caps are good, daily caps are beyond derriere.

If getting behind means you can never catch up, the game is broken. My 2p.

1 Like

The posting of very obvious hyperbole.

1 Like

Getting headaches from doing 4 15s every wednesday, blah, every single reset day is like this

Bloodied Sentinel’s Glaive dropped for my alt in Teldrassil/Darkshore and I accepted the following turn-in quest. That quest was to be turned in in Stormwind, and I wasn’t going there with the char for a while. At last had to abandon the quest due to quest log limitations. Doing so also vaporised the Glaive I had been carrying with me for some days…

1 Like

I met a kind hunter a few days ago who I had recruited at the end of a dungeon run to my guild. He was quite a chatty one and made these days better but, he had to leave the game altogether due to some serious IRL happening. :frowning:

Good luck on your journey, Brangz. You were a nice guy.
salutes in silence

6 Likes

when the put the focus on the so called best content mainly hoping it will be enough to keep people coming back week on week, all it does it make that content boring… wait until next expansion you will just be doing exactly the same thing again.

fun right?

RiGhT?!?!

1 Like

real life should always come first. :slight_smile: he did the right thing.

1 Like