šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

ā€œIā€™ll do this +11 mists.ā€

We get to Ingra.

Tank leaves because the warlock doesnā€™t know how to pull the tormentor through wall. As if you have to do that in a +11ā€¦

1 Like

As if itā€™s impossible to take 30 seconds and explain itā€¦

Did my Korthia dailies, in the shaping fate box I get 2x of the same conduit at the same ilvl - WTF?!
2 diffrent ones would have been more usefull?!

1 Like

Too late, leave group aka rage quit is faster than 30 seconds

Iā€™ve played with warlocks that donā€™t use gate in mists, or didnt bind their brez

On topic- got in a 15 mists, just for weekly, i refuse to do more than one, so, after first boss i saw we killed in 2 minutes, suspicious, because, itā€™s fortified. Then the sham healer said we have a carry, leader was with a 97 level!!! Weapon, but he was alone in grp finder. Everybody else was ~250 level, and with five deaths we didnt time the stupid mots.
Dudeā€¦i need to start inspecting people moreā€¦

It should give you ones you do not have at all.

1 Like

The realisation that I probably wonā€™t raid again until 9.2ā€¦

My guild came down to 1 day per week - a day I canā€™t make. Nobodyā€™s fault, just waning attendance eventually pushed it that way. LFR meanwhile takes almost an hour to join then 1-2 hours per wing. Talking 8-12 hours to clear the whole raid. I ainā€™t got time for that.

Blizz gotta start giving real incentives for higher geared players to keep doing LFR. The system is completely broken when they look at the satchel with ~1k gold and decide itā€™s not worth their time.

Joined a halls group last night before going to bed.

The tank just pulled like 3 packs, then he doesnā€™t kite and dies due to becoming healing immune. We wipe.

Then he does the same pull again.

Then this:

1 Like

Just the attitude of some people on the forum. ā€œGit Gudā€ I loathe those 2 words.
I donā€™t mind taking pointers from people, who know what they are talking about, but i hate that some try to force their point across and have no clue, what theyā€™re talking about.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve just had my weirdly funniest misfortuneā€¦
I wanted to make a Fiery Wep ench on my pallyā€™s to be sword so had to make a trek to BRD to get the pattern. This was the easy part.

The inside is a HUGE maze, good luck finding your way - I read somewhere you needed the key for Pyromancer (the boss in question). So I died to hazards and trash mobs 4 times to get it - and I abandoned my pet by pure mistake when I just wanted to dismiss it, after turning in the quest at the dungeon.

Which meant another trek to the deep depths of Netherwing Ledge and 2 or 3 more deaths to finally get a replacement.

And I still donā€™t have the recipe! :joy::joy::joy:
Note to self: triple check if youā€™re actually dismissing the pet permanently or for just a short timeā€¦ :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I abandoned this week entirely :circus_tent::circus_tent::circus_tent:

Yep, from now on know that binding shot breaks, holy said so!!!

1 Like

Holy can take a flying leap into oblivionā€¦ :rocket:

1 Like

Sooner or later :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Did my mount run again, to not get a single one.
All good tho, I always feel super excited after reset cus it means a new chance <3

1 Like

Okay so this is one of my regular frowns

The Mists of Tirna Scithe only has 3 bosses !

Add a fourth one please Blizzard and make it NON optional

that way we can clear the associated calling in one run just like the others

I guess I could do De other side instead but am sick of ending up with 3 dead dps on the last boss and the Tank and I have to finish up on our own

1 Like

I honestly think abandoning should only be available at the stable; and it should be re-phrased to ā€œretireā€.

I donā€™t want to abandon any pets, but I would be happy to retire them and know theyā€™re now in a comfortable home. Also it clogs up the menu and doesnā€™t need to be there.

1 Like

Canā€™t believe we still have to remember to go pick up callings manually.

Tired of finishing a dungeon then realising it was a calling. Just frikking auto assign them when we log in. Itā€™s not like we can decline or abandon once weā€™ve clicked the questgivers anyway.

1 Like

Levelled an alt and witnessed so many vote kicks aimed at clearly new players with reasons like ā€œnoobā€ and ā€œbad dpsā€. Brave bois hiding behind silent anonymity

2 Likes

And this is why so few new players stay. If Iā€™d started playing in the last year or so, I donā€™t think I wouldā€™ve stayed. People can be so nasty hiding behind a screen.

1 Like