šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Seen that so many times. I always click NO, but other three click YES and poor new/ returning player gets kicked for no reason.

3 Likes

Ye, this is kinda why I hate doing group content at all, unless itā€™s with discord, guild or irl friends. Never pugs. Ever. Wow (and Overwatch) are the games with the most toxic community imo.

People in WOW act like itā€™s mandatory to know everything at first try and if you donā€™t, then youā€™re worth nothing /shrugs

On topic: Another daily mount run, nothing. Will keep trying.

1 Like

I had that when I started in TBC as well. Players were awful to me. Itā€™s a miracle I stuck with it.

1 Like

i pugged for the better part of 10 yearsā€¦ was just a case of git gud to avoid being kickedā€¦

if u got kicked u just pick urself up and do better next time no point crying over spilt milk.

(rarely got kicked tbh, but there was the odd occasion)

Mortā€™regar. Only doing that hellhole once per char for the achievement, and thatā€™s it.

After the first couple in vanilla, I wait until I can solo dungeons/raids except the very rare ones you have to do to complete story lines. Which is a thing that makes me frown to stay on topic :smiley:

1 Like

I came back to the forums.

i feel for you ā€¦ you come back and i am nearly escaping in a few weeks timeā€¦

i have a tip to help you copeā€¦

lots and lots of alcohol

Sadly, I do not drink. ^^

me neither but it makes it more fun.

Then some felweed? It didnā€™t fail to work so farā€¦
But if you find it strong, thereā€™s always copium as a cheap alternative.

I ended up doing the outlevel and solo thing back in they day because people were just vile to me as a new player. Itā€™s a shame that players arenā€™t more understanding with newcomers, no matter what expansion we are in.

watching the cutscene where the primus reforges the helmet of domination into ā€œthatā€ made me frown

I assume you mean ā€˜ā€˜arenā€™tā€™ā€™? :grin:

1 Like

Corrected that, dear me!

1 Like

ā€˜ā€˜Why are people so understanding?! It infuriates me!ā€™ā€™

2 Likes

This is what I get for trying to take part BEFORE coffee has had a chance to take effect!

3 Likes

got no callings quests to get renown on my alts why cant we have 3 callings what resets every day ā€¦
this timegated BS must be removed

Watching the group leader decline sub 230 ilvl players as we waiting to build a group (there was 3 in the group at the time) . When I asked why, they said, Iā€™m not carrying them.

It was a first 2 last 2 Antorus runā€¦ :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Canā€™t decide if I should make a goblin mage or warlock.

I somewhat enjoy Destruction, but I feel Demo has a more fun rotationā€¦
Mages donā€™t have a pet, but Frost just feels kinda underwhelming atm.