šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Hasnā€™t been in game for over 10 years. :stuck_out_tongue:

'Tis a shame it ainā€™t tho, same with the Rhokā€™delar bowā€¦

Eh, I left wow at pandaria because of money issues (and I was a kid then), didnā€™t even know it existed, came back a few weeks before SL and actually started caring about the gameā€¦so missed my shot :ā€™)

Was removed with Cataclysm. ^^

And again, i was a kid. I didnā€™t even know molten core existed lol.

Just donā€™t be a kid!

time to become the grandparent i was always meant to be!

1 Like

Trying out one of the legion dungeons on +11.

The tank pulls boss without us killing the affix thing first.

Stupid amounts of damage. Unhealable.

stygnia farming is so muth work doing all solo defetly when i still need my last 100.000 stygnia still :frowning:

How useless lowlevel food buff is - even for lowlevel alts. The once powerful Tender Wolf Steak now gives mere 2 stamina and 2 versatility, and that only for high level chars. For lower levels the bonus is halved!

Cooking reagents from vanilla have sadly become vendor trash.

there are few of those yes not frustrating at all
just bosses with more health doing more damage compared to our squished stats
only got to 93% on god queen with ret missed second rune
on arms war xylem frostbolt/ice adds combo did one shot and its same for my dh in legion
im not sure if using heroic leap will prevent me from the mobs kiling me or disconnect me

1 Like

saw a legendary i had on my DH left over from legion and made me sad to think about how much better legion was than the last 2 expansions. there was always players in pretty much every zone, stormwind was packed full of RP and so was current zones too.

Now the game is a wasteland its rare to come across another player and even when you do they never say a word to you or actively grief you.

Legion was amazing, abit much ap, but rest was awesome

i didnt mind the AP grind too much, it was atleast more interesting than what bfa gave you. i didnt get very far in SL because i found it so unbelievably boring.

Another sad thing is my friends list. not a single friend has logged in for over 2 years. bfa drove them to quit.

i quit in bfa myself at last season or raid tier or what ever u pref, it was when corruption came, i read patch note and was like not for me xDā€¦ i value player skill more than RNG OP power procs. and rng to get said powers.

That being said, SHadowlands is the dullest exp i played, and i did them all.

timegated/lame sad zones/ choregast. if they fix m+ gear for key push, and i come back next expansion, i hope it will have some better zones with better vibes. i pref zones with trees and nature and well nice colors. not just black and white emo ruindlandscape. its tasteless.

1 Like

i stuck around in BFA, mostly because for my girlfriend and i wow was our thing. when we broke up around 2019 i pretty much quit wow entirely i mostly hung around stormwind and goldshire for the social aspect, made most of my friend there in legion. by about august 2019 i stopped playing wow entirely till SL launched and i didnt even get to level 60 before i quit till last week. seems i didnt miss much.

2 Likes

The state of the game :frowning:

1 Like

Logged in after a month or so, just to remind myself to logout.

wiped on Mage Tower at 2 % left like 6 times in a row.

I managed to beat it, but still hurts the soul

I see mage tower topics are a common point here. I wish we had active moderation to merge all those threads.

5 Likes

The amount of MT threads.

4 Likes