😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Lost my WoW mojo

1 Like

Me too! And it “hurts” a bit :frowning:

1 Like

Me got da good stuff, mon’!

3 Likes

questing in suramar for the balance of power quest stuff while listening to a live stream of the top christmas songs of 2021…

if mage tower is out of the question i have to use the legion rep buff for something at least… sigh

4 Likes

Doing +14 mists, one of the DPS could barely beat me in damage on bosses on my druid when I’m healing. Like, what. He only did like 200-300 more dps than me on bosses.

1 Like

Reaching 2% on last boss as a Guardian druid in Mage tower forgetting to use Survival instinct. :frowning:

1 Like

Community Council being a haven of racism. Hope that gets cleaned up.

2 Likes

the most fun ive had since legion was doing this winter event stuff… says alot about the game

1 Like

People attacking the wrong illusion on mistcaller and blowing the party up.

Community Council.

Didn’t make me frown, I did laugh though.

1 Like

Yup, happened to me on an explosive week, people panicked, fox out, bomb out, clonings out pulsing damage, dodge balls, was a nightmare :joy:

Long term guild members quitting because the game isn’t interesting any more :confused:

Not entirely sure at what point this snowball will be big enough to start an avalanche that actually kills the game, but if 9.2 isn’t be so damn awesome we all tell our friends to come back for it, we’re going to find out.

Everyone’s just exhausted by treadmills of tasks they don’t enjoy, but feel compelled to do. It’s too much.

Edit: he put 9 million gold in the guild bank. Nobody does that if they have any doubts about ever coming back :sob:

2 Likes

i recomend you to read this

The MAGE TOWER…

1 Like

Oh, he wasn’t the guild master, just a nice guy who’s been around as long as I can remember. Not the first to go, and probably won’t be the last. I don’t blame anyone for giving up on WoW, but it does make me sad.

In other news, couldn’t join a group for a world boss without leaving the PvP queue. Srsly. Fix that.

1 Like

I saw people on the opposite thread that actively try to get that Ur’zul abomination :nauseated_face:

I have that, there are several mounts I have purely for mount count that I never want to ride around on.

1 Like

Once again the mage tower made me frown today.

1 Like