šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

My TL doesnā€™t really bother me that much and I know Iā€™d soon build it up again upon my return.

I had to take a break for December due to IRL reasons but my guild then decided to cease raiding and Iā€™ve had little interest in playing upon my return in Jan. Many friends are on a break until the patch and some donā€™t plan to return at all.

2 Likes

Im slightly less tall. Measuring in 6ft 1

Iā€™m going to renew for comp stomp on wednesday because itā€™s such a nice way to get renownā€¦ but if 9.2 isnā€™t out in 4 weeks, Iā€™ll let it expire again.

Itā€™s on Blizz to give me reasons to sub faithfully now, Iā€™m not hanging around when the game ainā€™t delivering any more.

In other news, the forums seem to let you keep going for weeks after your sub ends. I like my jolly christmas jumper.

(Edit: whatā€™s the chances this is the last post Iā€™ll be able to make having mentioned that? :joy_cat: )

2 Likes

My Hubby may come to play with me, in which case Iā€™ll get a month but Iā€™m not sure what will happen.

1 Like

Just let him know that weā€™re in the run up to the next season and itā€™s not worth going overboard on ā€œendgameā€ I guessā€¦ Renown grinds are good, but no point fussing over gear, and conduits will probably get a shortcut item or something, idk.

I wish i could play with my hubby, this makes me sad, when we do a key together heā€™s too much whining about the pug part and often rage quits.
Heā€™s heals and i get that itā€™s frustrating, butā€¦then he says you never play with me and this breaks my heart, but i hate rage quitting even though it can be justified. I get anxious around him, here, i said it. I much prefer leveling together or smth fun and not mythic plusā€¦

3 Likes

I hear you here, myself and my husband exclusively play together, but that doesnā€™t mean we sometimes donā€™t fall out, frustration is often taken out on the people we are more comfortable with. Hence why we tend to be the whipping vessels sometimes. Yet is does work both ways, he occasionally gets the sharp end of my tongue also.

Hopefully you will do more fun things together, I will be rooting for you!, Also shout out to other old marrieds on the game, always lovely to run into other couples!!

2 Likes

Aww, so kind :heart: thank you :heart:
We have long road to walk, only 4 years of marriage :laughing:
The problem is heā€™s not mad at me, but the pug players in the party. Cant help him, we donā€™t have gamers friends :laughing::laughing::laughing:
I told him to leave his priest and be a dps, but he liked healing, I dont get him :roll_eyes::unamused::unamused:

2 Likes

Joined 9* 40 men random bgs today, 8 Ashrans. Dont think I will ever heal from this.

1 Like

it usually starts when the guild diesā€¦

same for me i found a decent guild it diedā€¦ i stopped.

then came back couldnt be bother to play catchup in this expansion and here i am :slight_smile:

M+ might be feasible if you get a circle of friends to help you with whatever runs you need, otherwise yes, leveling it is :grin:

And here I wish I could just casually level with some friend I like and just chat while killing whatever gets in our wayā€¦ I loved that so much back in the day :sob: Years ago, I levelled a hunter with this girl I bumped into during LFR who was another hunt, and it was so neat, I remember killing ally players at roughly our level when we crossed pathsā€¦ buggers didnā€™t stand a chance :laughing:

3 Likes

This sounds nice indeed. In my imagination wow was exactly this, since i havent got a proper chance at experiencing it. :sweat_smile:
Nowadays, I wish i wasnā€™t such a loner by which i mean, i can totally have fun on my own just by listening to the music, reading quest or whatever and i dont think this is how people play an mmo :roll_eyes::laughing:
Iā€™ve never felt lonely when i do stuff in the game, maybe Iā€™m bugged :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I honestly enjoy leveling more than endgame. Itā€™s either that you get all that gear fast, or you keep unlocking abilities quickly, or that you have so many choices to go to for questing. Maybe even all these?
I felt something like this returning in Torghast, it must be related to power gainsā€¦ :thinking:

2 Likes

I just noticed my TL3 was gone, likely because of that excessive ā€œread 20k posts in 100 daysā€ requirementā€¦

Give it back! :sob:

1 Like
1 Like

A known Blood Elf harasser is still around.

Knowing i need 120,000 more AP and 300 greatful offerings for the mog i want :frowning:

Might be nitpicky but I really hate that once again they put those stupid spectral wings on the new store / 6-month sub mount instead of having the wings be a part of the mount itself. Itā€™s not TOO bad because the tiger is blue but still, it makes me frown ever so slightly :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

doesnt really get better with time. we ve been together for eight years and he still gets upset about mainly when he fails or something like that or other people annoy him.

puts me right into a mood. i know he isnt mad at me but its still uncomfortable sometimes but i guess you ll learn to live with it. :smile:

i just dont want him to be angry and have fun instead!

1 Like

just woke up, saw the mount and went meh, thats ugly, especially that its justā€¦one colour, so to speak. kinda meh.

tbh the mounts get more and more bizarre the longer it goes on lol.