😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

It’s the yearly Chinese mount. Not hyperbole either, they have released a new mount according to the current animal of the Chinese calendar since 2018 (I think). Some look a bit wacky.

What makes me frown is that these could well be tied into the actual ingame Chinese New Year celebration of Lunar Festival, and earned by way of achievements or quests. But they aren’t.

Looks ok ingame though, runs nice too but the wings are still meh.

2 Likes

Frown of today:

People throwing guild invites in your face without asking.

1 Like

…i know.

yeah, sucks but i guess its now too late to change that.

1 Like

The nonstop whining and defeatism about the current state / future of the game.

Ha, i feel exactly the same! :laughing:
Men and their toys​:unamused::unamused::unamused:
And when he tells me it’s just a game, lol, hello, you are the one raging around :laughing:

1 Like

I like that feature but it’s not fitting for all mounts. It makes it a nice ground mount if it’s not got those wings flapping about as you run around.

1 Like

When I discovered that I don’t get the goblin gumbo toy.

3 Likes

Discord is having an API outage :sob:

1 Like

I’m being upset aboot my guild mates starting to play on Mythic Sylvanas because the dead line is next week. Why couldn’t they focus weeks ago ?? X’(

1. Join Scared of Dungeons
  2. ???
  3. Never fight about pugs again
1 Like

A tank not knowing the way and running the wrong direction. Me trying to explain the route and getting vote kicked. Oh well.

I mean, your character name isn’t entirely filling me with confidence when you start telling me where to go…

5 Likes

I’m in some m+ communities, but are pretty dead. I think people that know how to play the dungeons are long go waiting for new patch and now some worse people are trying for ksm or whatever. Maybe we should wait too.

I think a lot of people are just bored, some are waiting for 9.2 and others are just giving up until next expansion.

1 Like

Pretty much. Which is sad, but nothing to do.
I’m having thoughts whether i should wait or continue, however, I’m still having fun farming old things, well, most of the time, damn you Arthas :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Best of luck! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Thanks and pls dont leave us, Puny! :sob:

1 Like

I’m sure it will be a relief to some that I wont be able to post for a bit :rofl:

A combination of both, after getting 2k M+ rating I have no more reason to do M+ until 9.2 arrives.

2 Likes