šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 2)

So much for being told my phasing isnā€™t brokenā€¦

Doing radiant echoes: on two alts: filled zones.
Just a minute later on my main: 5 people. :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

Every fricking time, my main is put in the worst.

1 Like

People who cant handle jokes in a joke environment made me frown today.

Gotta read the room. Yā€™know?
What kinda jokes did they not handle? XD

1 Like

Banter usually works better with people you have an understanding with.
Iā€™ve seen it plenty in MMOā€™s: people displaying behaviour that would be totally fine with matesā€¦ not so much with strangers. So keep that in mind.

(coming from a socially awkward person :dracthyr_hehe_animated:)

3 Likes

Peer pressure.

3 Likes

It popped up for me when I got into one. Just donā€™t forget to accept it and youā€™re good to go :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have already been in one and there was no auto pop, and nothing on adventure guide.

I can try again see if it comes up this time. Maybe it got fixed.

They have indeed fixed it, Iā€™m glad you commented

4 Likes

ā€¦I feel for you, decided to log in after seeing this blip and went through my 7x remix chars and sorted them, took awhile - with seeing the amount you have, cripes! Good luck cracking on with them :crossed_fingers:

One thing I noticed, is that although I bought 36 slot bags and equipped the bank fully for all 7 in remix, although the bags were gone, the slots were available so I didnā€™t have to buy each slot again :+1: ( ok, not sure if they are all free in retail though for these type chars)

I also now have 1 warbank tab full of surplus weapons/gear, such a shame I canā€™t give them away ā€¦ :thinking:

2 Likes

Not being able to take holidays for this pre-patch event :frowning_face:
I love outdoor events where everyone gathers to kill stuff and level up characters or simply grinding currency.

Cheers.

People who canā€™t use existing topics and just start the same thing over and over.

Right?
Think Iā€™ll make a topic to complain about early access in a MMORPG.

1 Like

We definitely havenā€™t had enough of those!!

1 Like

ā€œmy resting expression is frown so when I actually try frown and use the muscles of my face to make the expression it look like smileā€ Nothing really makes me frown today but I would like to not see too many of the hero talents in use when I play before get to use them myself on next monday :dracthyr_a1:

Aww.

Donā€™t worry. Stay in the Dragon Isles. I doubt youā€™ll see many people who are in EA there.

2 Likes

I went sit in the new place the harbinger questline take us but it looks like my sit is just broken :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Quite disappointed that my moomoo from remix who was fully item upgradedā€¦ has the same stinkin 467 iLvL gear that my other remix characters have that got abandoned the moment they hit level 70.

Alsoā€¦ guild banks, still havenā€™t been fixed. :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

I hope those webs wonā€™t be in every delve becauseā€¦ I already hate that quote. :joy:

1 Like

Wondering if there are any Weight Watchers groups in Wow. My just-transferred-from-Remix Kul Tiran looks very chubby ā€¦

Naaw, but but there is more mass to love!

3 Likes