😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 2)

It’s such a dumb and unfair design and makes me not want to set foot inside that place again.

2 Likes

It does seem like the fire does damage outside of its range. Someone I was helping yesterday had that happen to her too.

1 Like

So many Delve threads and people asking for this mode to be made solo only, gatekeeping this content from other players who enjoy them when running with friend(s) etc, it makes me sad :cry:

2 Likes

Ran around in the spider zone for over 5 minutes trying to get Soar to work. When it finally did, and I started flying to Hallowfall, I quickly alt-tabbed for less than 5 seconds and flew into one of those dismounting mines of the zone. Soar bugged out again.

1 Like

Too bad weird gatekeepers won’t get things to happen their way.

1 Like

My “kilt” from the Great Vault was actually a pair of trousers.

1 Like

Fell off the world using the hunt :dracthyr_lulmao:

…twice

1 Like

Zekvir is pissing me off, guardian or feral druid solo; no thanks. Not fun.

2 Likes

Mid raid mass DC.

Same. Server crash in prime time on reset day, not good lol

They’ve broken the forums when browsing via mobile Firefox (again). Only so many topics will load and the scrolling trigger to load more isn’t working.

Edit: It’s also broken in Edge too. :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

It’s not just Firefox(Though I’m using Firefox too). They’ve done updates to the forums and some things broke.

1 Like

City of thread’s last boss Slice deals 2 millions damages in +6.
That’s 1/3 of my life bar in a 6 so I’d assume this one shots in +8 and above, which quite feels bad for an unvadoibale spell. NERF IT !

1 Like

I thought I’d done all the farming for Siesbarg. Yea!! Only to find the next quest in the chain is more farming! Nooooo…………

1 Like

Another week of having to spend time and gold because they still haven’t restored our guild bank items. :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

Oh and also: sick and tired of seeing druids farming. Pretty sure more than half are just bots.

the game… Im just sad, feels so boring. :confused:

1 Like

Sounds like you need to ignore your friends for weeks while you convince yourself gearing your character is all that matters.

Farming 1000billions of nerubians for the mount, I wish they made the chitin or the quest warbound…

in the last 3 dawnbreaker ppl try to engae 2nd boss without killing litenants with a group clearly undergeared. result. 3 wipes and disbanded.

1 Like

Its funny reading this, I’ve only done that dungeon once with followers.
Had 0 clue and the first thing I thought when I looked at the map: I should kill those lieutenants first.

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes