😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 2)

learning that you cant gear up to HC dungeons by running normal dungeon. normal dungeons only drop 554 gear, HC requires 567.

1 Like

I was doing some BFA content with my legendary cape and HoA.
In the meantime I sold both my gear back and neck pieces LOL. And I had also sold grays on top of it so the items are now gone.

I was very upset but ended up laughing it off from how silly it was.

You can get them restored, if you want to

1 Like
2 Likes

Another ten attempts this morning before work and all I got was beer, sausage and a few pickled eggs.

I never ignore my friends, they are just busy; it’s more that they are high pushers still if they play WoW at all anymore.
I’m not doing high pushing now, I cba. It’s boring.
The content is just boring.

Take a break if you want. Maybe later there would be something you enjoy or you’d have more fun time playing just by virtue of having taken time off.

1 Like

Yeah I am playing Maneater again, needed it on steam to 100% achievement there and BF bought it for me.

I still enjoy WoW old content tho, its soothing. Leveling some stuff etc.

2 Likes

Isn’t it limited to the last like “20 items” on the NPC? Wait, how?

@edit OMG, THANK YOU! I was unaware of this… How did I not know this existed lol.

2 Likes

Well, I’m glad you are, but yeah, maybe a break will make it better, hopefully.

Hope the achievement hunt goes well. Some games r tough

1 Like

I don’t know what’s up but on every single Siege run, first boss gets ninja-pulled.
Not sure if his aggro range is quite huge or some spells have weird interactions like Codex of the First Technique.

My concern does not regard the keys I’m currently doing, as are low, but in the future this could potentially be a problem.

I think it’s a bug of sorts as he just got inexplicably pulled in the one run i tried.

I’m starting to see what people mean about the timewalking kicks. It’s actually rampant and I’ve been voted (and failed to get kicked) twice today with people telling me about it. There were others who had kick attempts too.

raid or dungeon?

Can’t vote in raids. Dungeon. If by myself I’d only ever do timewalking raids but if people want dungeons then dungeons it is

i didnt know about raids. i was askin cuz except 1 case where we kicked a dps that rolled as tank and diyin 4 times in the first 20 secs in botanica, in 20 run i didnt have any kicking roll.

As a Ret Pal with over 2k score, 4 set, bis trinkets, +9 mists in time, 6/8 hc, searching for +7 ara-kara for literally 82 MINUTES to push score a little bit just to find a group with a leader tank that has blue items which was dying constantly. After some deaths one dps left the group. I hate wasting time.

1 Like

No happy brewmaiden; just endless amounts of beer and sausage. And another grumpy brewmaiden, which I thought was the happy one for a moment. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

1 Like

Killed the Big Bad in LFR and got bad rolls on every loot. Sadge.

Runned two alts in LFR raids
I’m tired be queued in 2 boss as I missed 1 boss. Damn who leaved after me in.
Since I dont want re-queue same raid where I missed boss. When myself too leave… I refuse it

I hope blizz soon fix Deserter Debuff get longer and make players stop leave 1 first boss down.