😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 2)

I write short stories of my characters, since I moved to AD (because I have the intention to engage in RP again for TWW) I installed TRP 3, though I realize I lost the story of my DK, the whole folder is gone.
I have to rewrite it again, unlucky.

1 Like

Do you keep addon backups? Or is the story written the regular old way :smile:

I keep docs backups and most of them are written on my IPad but that one I completely lost it.
I have found most of the characters I made but not that one.

1 Like

Losing hope retail will get better anytime soon, mainly in story, lore and depoliticizing department.

1 Like

Finally did some Pandaria. Was nice blowing things up all night… log back in at noon. Get stomped like I’m a level 1 attacking a level 60.

Sheesj, the tuning at level 67 is crap. They could easily make the thread gains at 500% and you’d still struggle once you get there. How in the hell is this still so badly tuned is beyond me.

2 Likes

Frustrating having to work on Saturday when all I want to be doing is playing Remix and getting that precious bronze for mounts …

2 Likes

I’m not getting much time to game lately with my son moving back home. Everything is chaos!

2 Likes

Same people wrecking thread after thread on forums , i know the game is old but we will not get any new blood to post here with so many issue’s.

Also disappointed the new mount is not a 2 setter :frowning:

2 Likes

The realisation that I prefer to retire from Dragonflight (heroic) raiding this week because the other 2 end bosses are both ultra obnoxious when even 1 person isn’t very experienced with the fight.

I don’t feel like the raid design is quite right, tbh. We aren’t getting to a point where we can overgear it any more because a single person can blow us all up if they happen to get the critical mechanic. You can’t carry a friend late in the season any more :pensive:

What rot, get the friend to hit the boss and jump off especially this week both fights are super easy. Players are super over geared with bullion and tier gear this week’s awakened is the most easy out of the 3.

People making it high enough to make it look like they’re know what they’re doing but then they just don’t attack the ancient branch on first boss in algethar +15 and you wipe because of overlap with the burst forth(1.2 million) and splinterbark tick for 500k killing people, with the branch being almost dead.

Ah poop! This is coming round quicker than I thought, thought it was the expansion itself not pre patch for when it retires - trying to get the last few days of pet charm quests :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Totally forgot to do a key on my main last week, too busy with Remix :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

I went to a timewalking dungeon, the tank was a newcomer - the whole group bullied him until he left

1 Like

Logged in, got reminded that Zaralek exists. I did basically every activity I could think of except 3 world quests and the weekly just wouldn’t complete, even with the world quests. I spent all my flightstones on reputation items just for that to be possible. I don’t think it’s a good design.

I think the Researchers under Fire gives a decent chunk, but it’s easier to complete if there are more people doing it.

They need to think of the off weeks where it’s not the chosen activity.

They probably should have thought about these events’ design and why nobody does them (and how to react once nobody wants to do them) rather than abandon.

1 Like

Ticket wait times :angry: I know I probably won’t be waiting as long as it says but it still makes me grrrr!!!

2 Likes

Getting depressed at the limited time left to get enough bronze for the mounts I want in Remix.
This isn’t helped by my wasting nearly an hour this evening looking for various rares etc on Thunder Isle and wondering why handy notes hasn’t marked them on my map and why they’re not at the correct co-ordinates.
I then looked at the achievement properly and it was the Timeless Isle rares achievements …
Sometimes I wonder how I can be quite so stupid :sob:

1 Like

Looking at Trove Tally tonight and seeing that I am still missing this:

So more runs through LFR Throne of Thunder. :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

Would you like some help farming some bronze?

1 Like