😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 2)

They should yeet concentration aura, nobody uses that!

Discovering that every time I dismount as a passenger from my friend’s dragon, my shadow buff has gone and I frequently don’t notice for ages. This only happens in Remix and only when I’m the passenger. If flying my own dragon, it’s fine.
Wish I could remember to check I’m fully shadow every time I dismount …

1 Like

You could probably use a weak aura to warn you when its off.

1 Like

On boomkin I just made macros for like the main 2-3 rotation abilities that makes it cast moonkin form instead if I’m not in moonkin form. You can probably make something similar on Spriest if you want to.

2 Likes

Unless I get up early tomorrow, that was my last chance of the saddle.

Seems the increasing luck didn’t do anything for me sadly.

2 Likes

Same here although I forgot several days. Fortunately I don’t use that mount.

1 Like

…same here, will be up early tomorrow but not online :disappointed_relieved:
… the last 5 similar type events had 2 out of 5 successful for me :disappointed:

1 Like

Had that last attempt this morning, no luck

Too many people with a victim mentality. Ingame and here for that matter.

The intelligence of the AI companions in follower dungeons. I did not have a very fun time in the Nokhud Offensive last night.

Not 100% WoW related but my keyboard is going through a slow death on the left hand side, keys keep either sticking slightly or refusing to work intermittently. Fortunately my partner is picking up a cheapo one after he’s been to the gym to tide me over until I get a better one.

1 Like

Maybe something is stuck under the keys. I only have cheap ones, £10, don’t need anything else.

Its been happening for several days now and today it was 100 times worse, I cleaned it out last week too so nothing is stuck under there.

I have my replacement now though so all is good.

I spilt apple juice all over mine yesterday so it’s all very sticky. It’s an expensive one my daughter bought me so I need to try and fix it before she’s here next time.

2 Likes

i played uldaman

What a world, its normally kids hiding this stuff from their parents :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

4 Likes

I can understand she dont want make the impression she wouldnt appreciate the gift but yeah. :smiley:

Hmm related topic, perhaps this season and how shuffle only seem keep getting worse.

Yet another update. Initialising - please wait, and wait , and wait. :yawning_face:

That I had no time to play.

If it happens a lot you could try these steps:-