šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today

I think my Sylvanas book has been delivered but as we were out to lunch at the time theyā€™ve left it with neighbours, who NEVER answer the door :sob:

And why is there no black pudding in WoW!

Not that ghastly cheap knock off blood puddingā€¦

BLACK PUDDING!!!

(Disclaimer. Souldefiler gets through 2 packets of this a week. Most nutritious food ever!)

1 Like

Thatā€™s why I prefer to tank as a paladin, even if a hunter dumps aggro on me if itā€™s unreasonable I can just DS and lose all aggro.

1 Like

It was coffee, not a book, still good but not what I wanted.

Youā€™ve given me a great idea of retribution should the need ariseā€¦ thanks very much!

(and hereā€™s hoping the mobs will indeed turn against the ninjapullers and not my healer!)

insert evil laughter gif here

I noticed my common issues thread in the support forums was unpinned.

I donā€™t know why maybe they didnā€™t like that something unofficial like that might be confused for something made by them or whatever.

I hope people got their use out of it while it was still pinned.

1 Like

Tried to do some dungeons as a tank but most of the groups ignored me or told me to get legendaries. I learned how to get legendaries, but if I wanted better item level for the legendary than the gear I have from heroic dungeons, I need to spend over 100k gold which doesnā€™t seem like a good deal to me.

I also got disappointed when one helpful player offered to show me where I can buy 226 shield to replace my 134 shield but turns out I cannot get there yet.

I have way more fun flying, exploring and questing in Draenor than being bound to ground in the Maw. Why waste my time in a pit of darkness doing tedious quests like a zombie when I have the option to enjoy my time at the verdant zones of Nagrand?

You should pet Katzen. Thats gonna help

It was a helpful post, do people read pinned posts though?

1 Like

Some did, considering the amount of clicks on the links.

1 Like

I think in general people donā€™t actually know how to get to the wow support pages to see official info on various things.

Itā€™s a shame your pinned topic was removed.

Well, this isnā€™t WoW-related so much as itā€™s WoW forums-related.

I feel that Iā€™ve been far too negative in the past month, and for that I truly apologize. I wanted to join the forums to provide useful and constructive feedback and engage in fun and meaningful discussions with my fellow WoW fans, but it seems that Iā€™ve strayed from that road. Iā€™ll try to be more positive and constructive for the remainder of my time on the forums.

Everyone here is unique, interesting and contributes to the forums in some way. The variety of personalities and characters is great, and I am glad to have met all of you. Hereā€™s to having more fun, respectful and enjoyable forum discussions in the days to come. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Friend list not working, despite logging out and back in and several other things to try to fix it.

Done the first wing of Sepulcher on LFR. Dropped a totally useless 1h sword, although it was a 19ilvl upgrade - ended up trading it to one of the other DPS. Apart from that, i got absolutely Jack out of the entire run

1 Like

Iā€™m not enjoying Shadow Priest at all currentlyā€¦ gameplay feels very clunky.

1 Like

Today I realised when Mechagnome laughs (well mine anyway) itā€™s both the OG Gnome laugh and the Mechagnome laugh overlapping. Please fix lol

Same stuff happens to LF draenei, lol. Reported it ages ago but hasnā€™t been fixed. Seems the only way to actually get stuff fixed is by breaking the game so bad that it results in people exploiting stuff.

1 Like

Garrosh did not drop the Tusks, as usual.

1 Like

Itā€™s not reset yet. Iā€™m ready for the vault of disappointment.

The ember Court and its reputations are going so slowly. This really shouldā€™ve been a daily event, not weekly. :frowning:

1 Like