0 wars in 2s top 100

just saying blizz after nerfing healing from traits war will die trust me

1 Like

wars have potential to get high rating in 2s if they get to dodge the most ww and dh teams queueing at this mmr (jk me only ww queueing) I don’t even think they’re too bad but are sucking against classes which can control them a lot like said WW and DH and especially with the shift from 5% damage tomorrow and the dk nerf they also can and probably will win dk mirrors when they play with a rdruid for example. it’s just hard to get high as war because their counters are much more present than for other classes. And most of the time i’d say WW’s are better against any comp warriors play against.

0 Frost DKs in top 1000 btw.
One Thousand.

We don’t need more aids dks

corrected it 4 u thanks and bb

if you wanna go this way then i dont see any blood dk either

dont see any brewmasters either tbh

1 Like

Byebye CRYroth

Who’s the one crying really? The guy was crying about 0 warrs in top 100 when I said there are worse specs. Lol.

But he’s talking about a whole class and especially a spec (Arms) considered since release the PvP spec of the warrior and you are talking about a frost spec, that btw everybody despises for what it did to pvp when it was strong, while unholy is dominating.
Can you see the difference?

3 Likes

Can you stop trying to balance 2s in your minds? 2s is not interesting, nobody cares. If they ever would balance the game they would balance it about 3s but let’s face it; they never will for a simple reason. money. keeping people hooked so they can reroll to their fotm sh!t classes like dh they are subbed longer and sometimes even spend more money for a level boost.

3 Likes

Nobody cares?
Opens LFG:
5 3v3 teams
21 2v2 teams.
Yeah right…
Actually, news flash for you, if you haven’t heard more ppl play 2v2 than 3v3.
Balancing is one thing, but “nobody cares”…pfff

4 Likes

I don’t talk about players don’t care, I talk about the developers don’t care about 2s and balancing.

Ah, ok, misunderstood you there :slight_smile:
You are right about the devs unfortunately…
Don’t think they care about 3s either, not enough at least.

wasn’t phrased proberly by me sorry. english is not my first language, it’s my third. :smile:

I remember devs once said they balance around 3s but I don’t believe it either. I think they stopped trying to balance arena at all and I can understand why. It’s a Sisyphus task wich hurts the game more than it would fix things.

I prefer having classes fun and engaging to play with remarkable differents in the speccs than homogenisation in favour of balance.

A good balance can still be achieved without homogenization.
Of course it won’t be perfect like in a pure FPS game without skills and classes (like UT, Doom or the like) but still could be much much better than what it is now.
I think it’s more about resource management and current leadership of the design team and the perspective they put the game in.

Possible… But i still think they aren’t even trying to balance it because of money from subs and boosts… some people are this pathetic to always reroll to the most op class available…

Stop acting like Frost can only be OP or bad. I never asked for Frost to be like how it was in Legion, Frost in Legion was OP. The spec works differently compared to Legion, a buff to make it viable would not break anything. I’m pretty sure people despise Unholy more compared to Frost. Also, people play more 2s because it’s more accessible and people don’t take it as seriously. People still take 3s more seriously lol.

The frost DK I’m playing with atm consistently pulls 22k-28k dps every 3s we do. I really disagree with buffing that specs, it looks to be pretty good and another buff would make them go over the top.

1 Like

Yes, at low rating it’s possible to dish out a lot of DPS due to Chill Streak, it does damage and bounces between enemies who are within 6 yards of each other which is basically melee range, if they move more than 6 yards from each other, then the damage stops. But people are smarter than that at higher rating, hence why you pretty much never see Frost DKs over 2k. Sure, there are 3-4 Frost DKs sitting at 2200-2400 world wide, but you won’t find more than that really.

The problem with Frost DKs is that most of their damage comes from Chill Streak, which is just a band aid to Frost Dks insanely low damage. Imagine if your Deep Wounds only did damage if your enemy stood in melee range next to their ally. Very stupid design. A buff to single target damage and nerf to Chill Streak is absolutely needed.