0 wars in 2s top 100

Bro a whole class is not represented in top 100 is very very bad give wars so self heal if rogues and hunters got already

Yeah, old second wind should be brought back for sure. The one were warriors would get healed if they got CCd. I never said anything against that, all I stated was there are specs out there who are in worse conditions.

There are a couple of specs like Enhance that desperately need help, but Warriors aren’t in a great state unless they make obvious changes like SW back, Storm Bolt baseline and Shattering Throw returned to us.

This frost DK and I are currently playing frost TSG at 2.2k mmr. I wouldn’t consider that low rating.
When I say he consistently pulls 22k-28k dps, I mean versus shadowplay, RMX, MLD and other non-cleaveable comps.

Chill Streak hits hard, but it’s far from being his main source of damage. Frost Fever, Remorseless Winter, Frost Strike and Obliterate are all above on ST and MT.

I recommend you just try harder if you want frost to be successful in all honesty.

Did he find a secret zerker buff in arenas? Lol. You do realise that 20-28k really isn’t a lot when Frost Fever is spread on all targets? Just like how the flu is easily spread by kids in schools, so is Frost Fever. We still got the Template nerfs to Obliterate and Frost Strike from Legion, they even nerfed Obliterate aswell as Frost Strike in BfA without thinking about the Templates they already had in Legion. Later they decided to buff Frost Fever by a whopping 65% to try and compensate, when that wasn’t enough they decided to buff Chill Streak because of whatever reason. All that damage is uneffective damage. Frost Fever is arguably one of the strongest dots in PvP together with Deep Wounds, but like I stated earlier, it’s also easier to Spread. A Frost Fever ticking on many targets at once is already like 10-13k DPS right there. I mean, my Obliterates crit for about 9-10k whilst my dot just crit’d an enemy for 11,367. They need to put more damage into the main spells, rather than trying to come up with stupid bandaids like buffing Chill Streak…like why?

And please, nothing beats Chill Streak in terms of damage when you’re multi targeting.

Lol. I’m a 2100 Frost player in BfA. Even streamers and youtubers says the damage is trash and very uneffective.

Back to the topic, Warriors probably won’t be in top 100 until Destro and DHs get nerfed. Warriors also need old second wind back. They can’t keep buffing arms damage to stupid amounts and expect sh!t to change.

I’m aware how frost DK works thanks.

Don’t lie. It doesn’t suit you. Everybody can check it.

It was broken and would make arms god tier. If it comes back in a less powerful version it’ll be good.

Apparently not, then you wouldn’t argue about it’s damage as you describe is so “good” during ST.

Yes, I was indeed queueing arenas on my DK at 2100 mmr and close to 2100 cr last season as Frost. Both 2s and 3s. Was I Frost from the start till the end during that season? No. I switched spec from time to time between Frost and Unholy, hence why I’m poor now due to all Azerite reforges. But I played Frost quite a lot.

No, healing for 5% of your total health over 10 seconds everytime you got stunned/immobolized wouldn’t make warriors OP, Healing for 3% every second when you are under 35% HP was OP. All they do is continuing to increase their damage instead of looking at actual problems.

1 Like

I don’t mind frost being viable without being ugly, still waiting for Blizzard to show that’s possible, I, honestly, I don’t have much faith in them.
I take UFC seriously, but when I go to my MMA training club all I want is it to be good, to have good conditions and to have a good fun and training session in it, I don’t care about UFC, though I do realize it’s more serious and pro than my training in the club, yet…I don’t go to UFC. Catch the point?
The fact that 3s tries to be e-sport and is looked upon more seriously, doesn’t mean it’s sought after by people and the majority actually doesn’t care about it much from their subjective perspective.
If there wasn’t 2s I wouldn’t even be playing the game, for example, cause I can play 2s with IRL friend and 3s I can’t.
The amount of people playing 2s vs amount of ppl playing 3s shows exactly the same picture.
Blizzard push for 3s as e-sport and all the negative things that came from this is one of the main reasons why PvP was destroyed.
But I digress, frost could be more normal if Blizzard redesign Chill streak or remove it all-together and give frost something sensible in return. Don’t see it happening this xpack.

Well, our view on the whole Frost picturue is pretty mcuh the same then.

But self-healing is one of the biggest actual problems in PvP. I’d rather see pure dps lose self healing than add healing to arms.

I don’t see self healing as a bad thing, I do hate passive healing though. Such as Ysera’s Gift or Survival Hunter Mastery

There’s a certain problem with comparing class to spec.
If a class has more viable spec, then you’re free to play your class and do well.
So the situation for Frost DKs are better than for Warriors, they simply change spec for arenas.
In fact many probably did and that’s why we don’t see many of them, while Warriors are stuck being less good.

I think trait nerfs were warranted, but also that Warrior defensives are under-average.

But that also might be caused by major viable classes (DK, Rogue, Mage) having too great defensives.

Well that’s just intentionally misleading.

war is under any class atm in arena war is worst 2s partner by my opinion
any othr class is supirior
and that need a chage give him self healing abit then war get pve healing trinkets and its anather story

All attacks melee with 0 mobility

I wonder if players would prefer to strive for more balance in general or if they’d prefer going back to Rock Paper Scissors where each class has a strengths and weaknesses.

E.g warrior mage but the warrior could still win if they knew how to outplay the mage, well depending on skill level of the mage too ^^

I also remember rogues being handy with shiv against DK’s and warriors as it took away enrage or something?

No. Not intentionally.

The only situation that is better for Frost is being able to reroll, that’s it. As for the gameplay itself, then Frost is in a worse spot compared to both Fury and Arms.
But yes, comparing specs to classes do have it’s problems. Still doesn’t change much.

Your opinion yes. Tried enhance? Tried Marksman?
Sure, warrior isn’t very good atm due to their under average defensives, but you’re not bad either, you got decent utility and very high damage.

That’s true. I just think it’s less “bad” when a spec is unplayable but has another playable spec than when whole class in unplayable.

I agree, although Warrior isn’t overly great, it still has quite a lot of useful stuff for 2s, I’d not even call it bad. Sure there might be better classes (specs) but not that many and not by a lot. I’d say most of Warrior’s issues lies in 3s.

Literally all warriors need is Storm Bolt baseline, maybe if they want to spoil us give Shattering Throw back.

1 Like

all classes have multiple “always take” talents, not just Warriors
and for all of them I see it as issue