10% rdudu nerf is not enough

more like 15% Nerf , and soul of the forest should be 150% not 200%

5 Likes

-10% is a good hotfix, they can’t just single-handedly destroyed the entire spec.
Tbh too hate resto dudus, but well -10% enough.

With mobility, CC and stealth ability they will be fine.

If they made more often hotfixes like this one(not like now 1 every 3 months), the game would be way more balanced.

And to the guy saying 10% isn’t enough, I think you do not realize how impactful a 10% nerf across the board will be. It’s one of the most drastic changes blizzard has ever done on par with the couple other 10% changes that happened in the past.
Usually they go for 3-6% and sometimes it’s enough to make a spec OP.

2 Likes

This issues with druid where different then just the overall healing done, but blizz doesn’t have any idea what they are doing. 10% is way to much of a nerf.

The problem in 2v2 was the feral affinity witch is only op if you have PvE gear with random procs, otherwise its not even worth dpsing its better to just wait for rake stuns and do cc with that. If you have full bis PvP gear you do as much dmg to someone if you just have him dottet with moonfire and sunfire and spam solar wrath as you would with feral affinity.
Cyclone is just broken 2s.

In 3s mb a 5% healing reduction will be fine there. But that healer isn’t that op in 3s as in 2s due to pve gear.

It’s enough. Perhaps even more than enough, given eg. the buffs to disc.

Resto was too strong because it had more of everything than other healing spec. Now it’s going to have lower healing, but still very high utility / optional damage (with feral affinity).

It’s prolly too much actually. in S1 rdruid was near the bottom. in S2 they become good with 10% healing buff. Now that buff is reverted but some nerfs to focused growth and nourish remain.

hpaladin was as good now it will reign. disc with gear is also scary now. tbh they should revert the purge mana reduction change now.

I’m really concerned that they did not nerf destro, fire mage, DK, WW, and assa.

Its a great nerf. I greet this decision and hope that they will focus now the other classes aswell.

It’s exactly like 10% dampening. RDruids make it much further with low effort.

tbh fix pve gear first. some classes are currently so broken duo to the pve gear

Welcomed nerf, but overall, indeed, fix pve gear and then, if needed and what is needed, fix classes.
“Fixing” classes now, could give a short term effect of balancing but with next pve toy it will just break again.
It’s really stupid to have item effects having such huge impact on game. It’s like class abilities don’t matter that much anymore, it’s whoever has and pushes the “bigger” trinket. Very stupid design.

Wasn’t Rdruid considered terrible in S1 until they got a 10% healing increase?

A 10% reduction now would put them at a lower point than S1 then.

Glad someone else noticed… Every class has to have it’s turn off the top spot so can’t complain too much

in start of bfa they were gods because of how stupid op was focused growth (the 3 stacks of lifebloom) and then they nerfed it along with other healing ability , druid was the worst healer for the whole season , then in s2 they got a 10% flat buff and suddenly become gods op , now they are reverting that 10% flat and we are back at square one.But maybe they will scale better with gear now we will see.

let’s hope then they’re getting unviable, wouldn’t have anything against some seasons without rdruids being top healers.

3 Likes

There is definitely a big difference between not being top and being not viable. All healers should be viable in some way.

They needed a nerf but I think 10% nerf on top of the small nerfs through the season means they are actually going to be worse than S1 rather than the same.

We’ll see though, hopefully gear will stop them being completely slammed into the dust

I don’t care too much about their healing output in terms of numbers, I just want it to be at balance point where choosing to run around in cat form and play overly offensive penalises them and causes them to fall behind.

Feral affinity should be an ability with a niche use that druids can use to apply that little bit more pressure or CC during a kill. It shouldn’t enable them to run around throwing a few hots up then doing 10k dps all game without a care like it is now.

I still think a 10-20% nerf to resto druid HP while in cat form with Feral affinity talent chosen would be healthy for the game but we’ll have to see how this nerf plays out first

7 Likes

Yes, rdruid will be really bad compared to say hpala come next reset. In addition to the mana nerfs, focused growth nerfs, nourish nerf, let’s not forget the purge mana change. I feel sorry for people who like to play rdruid.

Actually, if they did the math correctly, this is a flat nerf, not a reversion of the s2 10% buff. it reverts the buff and a small nerf on top.

I personally don’t mind seeing less thorns as feral but overnerfing a spec or overbuffing (in case of WW/destro/DK) is never a good thing. Why don’t they just do like 2-4% first?

Yeah it equals to a 1% nerf compared to before the 10% buff.