+10 underrot

So i have done +9 underrot since release every week on time for the mount no problem, it’s almost to easy but i can’t get into a group for +10 underrot why is that?

Because a 10 has the seasonal affix in it (emissaries) and it is also the key level where the weekly chest cap is at. That is the spot where you will find a lot of people singing up whom are higher ilvl than you, or play classes that are more ‘meta’ than paladins.

Are you queuing up as Ret for these 10 keys?

3 Likes

I am ret yea but i think it’s about the score atm, nothing works.

It’s the only key you’ve done so sadly your score is only 97 overall. Pugs generally want a bit more than that.

Ret itself is fine for a +10, plenty of non meta classes manage fine, it’s much higher keys where meta counts more.

Do specifically need Underrot or could you push your own key?

At lvl 10 keys, its mostly about the score, later on its meta key, you should try push your own key imho.

And yes as athyik said, you should try tanking since u have a choice to do it, boosting your chance to get +10 groups.

Score becomes an issue at that point, yes. What I can suggest is to try and get in as Protection Paladin (if you have the gear and the experience in tanking.) Groups are more lenient on itemlevel and IO at 10 when it comes to tanks, and likely with healers as well.

Like i said i am only doing underrot +9 for the mount no problem, done it maybe over 100 times still can’t get into 10+ :smiley:

It’s because doing the same dungeon doesn’t increase your score, only the highest key you did of each dungeon and in the shortest time out of all of the same + number count towards it.

1 Like

Thats the problem, why would i do runs that i don’t need?

1 Like

Is this a remove rio topic in disguise? :thinking: if u only do it for the mount u can just stick with the +9?

What punyelf said about raiderio, im not allowed to quote it

You need 1000+ raiderio score to get into a +10 key, for every 100 score you wil get accepted into +1, if not its because people don’t want your class utillities

2 Likes

True that, since I got to the 1000+ score I stopped caring to push it, it’s enough for people to let me in.
Of course ilvl plays a role, too.

2 Likes

I get it, i neeed rio score to go higher i give up lol, i am not playing for addons i am playing for achivs.

2 Likes

430+ & 1000+ score on my alt army, don’t bother pushing it further outside my main

1 Like

I tried to give a more detailed explanation x)

I don’t even push alts to 1000, just main and rely on the ‘‘main score 1100’’ it kinda works :laughing:

Have you even checked what is OP’s ilvl?

I think rio score goes like this, you did only +9 so you have only 90 score, if you do +10 then your score will be 100, but if you do other dungeons at least at 7 it will give 70 points for each dungeon and will bump your score nicely, only if you care enough though.

Yes, I did.

There are quite a number of people signing up for 10 keys who are higher than his itemlevel (even if that sounds ridiculous, since the ilvl differences aren’t that big. Rio is tagged along with this.) Some only do a weekly key while they get lucky with heroic/normal raid titanforges.

About a month ago my friends weren’t available to help out my hunter with a weekly, so I had to pug it. I got into a group where people were amused by my ‘low’ ilvl, which was 433 at the time.

That was a month ago, so I simply assume that the ilvl raise over time, the after-effect of forging, simply continued raising the ilvl pool, which means that the ilvl of the signups will continue gradually rising to a certain point.

I am not sure what his overall itemlevel is, admittedly.

This is one of dumbest things community does, requiring ilvl higher than ilvl of items looted in that certain content, needing someone with ilvl higher than 430 for m10 where does ilvl 430 drop is just idiotic. Recently i saw ilvl 420+ req for normal Raid, or i even saw “link curve” for normal EP run, what the fck is this? clownfiesta?

4 Likes