100% Autoclicker - BANN PLS!

How is it possible to first hit those scarabs within 0.000000000000001sec after respawn ?
I guess it’s not possible for Blizzard GM’s to detect them while they using Keyboard Autoclick Programms spamming their Macros right? im reporting this rouge since 4days now nothing happened . same scarab same position always 0.0000000000000001sec after respawn first hit … unreal !
what can i do? this is just an example with this rouge there are a lot of player using those programs i guess.

10 Likes

made my day :smiley:

2 Likes

#showtooltip
/cleartarget
/tar Hive
/cast Spellname(Rank #)

Bind to your mousewheel. You’re welcome.

1 Like

gid gud, not good enouf for scarab lord anyway

Its very possible. All you gotta do is put /startattack in a macro, before any ability and you will automatically target what ever you can attack, thats in range.

Simply stand stil, spam button, insta attack on respawn. Done.

Apparently some players did abuse auto hot key scripts to click it million times faster that it tags the mob before it is even visible will they get a ban I hope so

Autoclickers won’t help you tag mobs before they are visible any more than a macro and scrollwheel or spamming your keyboard. Some AoE abilities on the other hand, is said to be able to.

Some people using auto clickers shouldn’t come as a surprise though. Some people will do anything to gain advantage, be it botting, gold buying, win trading or auto clickers.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.