100% Multibox with BOT system

Everything irrelevant, I ask you about multiboxing, not botting. I have never denied that bottin is against the rules.

I referesh your memory. I demanded on the first place to someone to link rules where it is explicitely said that multiboxing is againts the rules, and you anwser me with that rules that now you said it was about botting. It that rules was about botting, why the hell do you answer me when I asked for rules againts multiboxing?

That “clearly” is only your interpretation, for the sake of talking about rules your interpretation is irrelevant, the only relevant is what is directly written in the rules and the interpretation given by Blizzard, because they are the only ones who have authority over the rules. What is written in the rules and what Blizzard interpret is the truth about the rules. In your opinion is clearly against the rules but in the real rules it does not say it is against the rules, so it is not.

I have not left any part out, I quote you the part when Blizzard explicitly said that multiboxing is not against the rules. If Blizzard said that multiboxing is not against the rules how the hell you think you are to say that is against the rules?

Stop lying, I never said that botting is not a problem nor I said that botting is allowed nor I said that you shouldn’t report bots. I urge you to stop lying about what I said and make me look like someone who is okay with botting.

I’ve noticed that Blizzard did nerf into the ground most common farms where multiboxers were also botting.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.