10/25 normal/heroic share lockout

What kind of “fix” is this ?, people are OLD enough to choose for themselves if they WANT to do 10 normal then 10 heroic… NO ONE and i mean NO ONE is forcing you to do 4 lockouts per reset !

So us that enjoy raiding casually and like to do 10/25 normals and then maybe 1 day have a s***s n giggles on heroic cant do so because you “think/believe” that it forces people to do both ?

Stop with ur artficial blocks of the game and let it be the way it was with the ability to do 10/25 normal - heroic every week !!

2 Likes

#NOChanges - really. It’s that simple.

You obviously don’t know how things go in “semi-hc” guilds, which are 80% of the guilds these days. Parses, performance reviews, mandatory ptr practice raiding… the list goes on. All for a 14 year old game.

So you think when the opportunity arises for a guild to clear a raid 4 times to get extra loot, you can bet the guild ‘management’ will make this mandatory. Raiders follow or it’s a swift kick to social status.

Not all guilds are like this ofc, but a whole lot are. More so than back in real Wrath.

You’re also forgetting GDKP runs x4.

And you obviously did not read :slight_smile:

You are in NO way FORCED to do any of what the “managment” is demanding, or are they coming to ur home and threatening you ?

I personally and quite a few in guild would like to have the option rather than not have the option to do one or two or four raids per reset because we ENJOY the raids not because we MUST/Need to do them !

Blizz says alot of times that “we have listened to the players” yet they seem to only hear the “speed” players

also who forces you to do a GDKP run ? oh rite NO ONE

Don’t be patronizing :roll_eyes: you know full well what I mean

No you’re not forced but if you wanna keep raiding with your guild you’re ‘forced’ to follow. I was demoted in a former guild once because I didn’t see the point in doing mandatory ptr raiding to practice, and this was fot BT/MH, the easiest tier of TBC.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.