Faction imbalance solutions

From overpopulated Realms possibly, but they were far fewer back then.

I believe blade and soul has a similar solution to that problem.
Lets be honest tho. Blizz classic crew is pretty lazy or lack the means to do anything. The support is pretty bad as well compared to what it used to be

Part of it might work itself out in p3 when horde queue times are gonna be pretty big compared to allt insta q bgs

Look at the US forums. Blizzard apparently did open faction-specific transfers, which was a complete fail

1 Like

How exactly tho? :smiley: lets say that all servers are 60/40 HA , so basicly only horde can transfer but they have nowhere to go cuz everywhere horde is dominant… So no transfers for all.

Ofc there arent all servers like that, but overaly there is so much horde players than aliance, so all blizz can do is open FCT and let all allies migrate to those ali dominant server…

13 Likes

blue post :eggplant:

As if any of those Horde players are crazy enough to transfer to a dead server

Edit: Char transfers are a shabby solution, always have been. I quit wow after transferring once, for quite a while in fact

1 Like
1 Like

How dare you dismantle the mighty horde of noggenfogger???

2 Likes

What about Gehennas dismantle some of the horde there aswell.

Alright, nice to see that actually happened.

But what about Gehennas tho? Is Noggenfogger the only EU server that needs this solution?

Blizzard doesn’t give a **** about faction imbalance (never has) and any workarounds that require time and money will definitely not be implemented. Ever.

It’s nice to see one faction transfers though.

Should have restricted character creation at launch for horde when you saw they dominate every single pvp realm. You cant magically let more alliance players appear now. Any one sided transfer option only move the problem to another place.

2 Likes

So, imo you brought up a legit problem. Lets talk shop.

Yea, I think this seems a pretty good solution at first, but what you are doing here is moving the problem to other realms. If you only open it for Horde then the designated realms become overpopulated by Hordes.

I don’t see any issues in this. I would already be happy with Horde que’s at like 47/53 or so. Anyway, this solution has been prompt often and hope it will be picked up someday:)

I think Paid realm transfers will also be great, at least you have a choice then.

3 Likes

Well both suggestions are good but unfortunately they wont solve anything. Opening migration just for bigger faction wont work cos they have zero resaons to transfer. And making faction queues wont work either cos most PvP realms are horde dominated. So these hordies would have nowhere to transfer cos they would face infinite queues everywhere. If they did it from launch it could work. But after three months when many people are geared they wont reroll. They would just stop playing so its less subs for actiblizz.

4 Likes

I will just chip in and say a certain P.server did faction specific realm caps, and it worked extremely well. Just have it so however many alliance are on, the Horde cap is like 5-10% more, or visa-versa.

5 Likes

The fact they are trying to get some of the Horde players to switch away (and only the Horde players) shows that they do care about that aspect.

Awesome!, we alliance @ Noggenfogger really needed it. Took me about 45 minutes from thorium point to BRD. So many hordes constant ganking.

1 Like

And where these hordies will migrate? There are not enough pvp realms which are ally oriented. So they just dont have realm where to migrate. So no sorry it wont happen