11.0.2 Updates—Now Live!

11.0.2 Updates—Now Live!

The 11.0.2 update is live!

View Full Article

3 Likes
  • Fixed an issue causing Void Lashers and Void Tendrils from Idol of C’Thun to attack enemies the Priest is not in combat with.
    Thank you!!!
    It’s been a complete pain
4 Likes

Time to play smth else than tank =)

dd trinkets as tank nerfed (35% nerf just because you roll tank specc)
weapon dmg effects on tanks nerfed (35% nerf just because you roll tank specc)
selfheal as tank nerfed

and we get maybe one good tank trinkets in the first season, else we just pick stat sticks/proccs now

Will be funny, if the dds/heal again take tank trinkets für their m plus push, but tanks dont want it because the value is much too low as tank

What so i no longer need to talent in to greater judgement confused ?

This confuses me, is it just the patch and the expansion will be launched later in august 27th or did blizzard just decide to let the expansion launch earlier?

Instead of nerfing dps survivability they nerf tanks. Healers have no jobs because both tank and dps is not dying, but if you make dps squishier nobody will care since all they care is topping dps on the meter, but if you make tanks squishier a lot of tanks will care and consequently will have tank shortage. It was a simple decision by Blizzard and they made it oh so wrong

5 Likes

classic “we listened” from blizz :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

5 Likes

Happy to see these changes. Protection Warrior currently hits like a piece of wet cardboard, really unenjoyable doing solo content as Protection. So these changes are greatly appreciated :smiley:

2 Likes

Nothing about Divine word with sanctify new sprite ?..

the glowing cross was better before update…

now players see nothing but a too very light glow…

1 Like

I don’t understand you nerf BM hunters and then you fix the bug that made them need the nerfs? Why not fix the bugs and then see if they need to be nerfed?

3 Likes

Can you confirm that the removal of Holy Infusion is real? This is a potentially game changing change. The talent is THE cornerstone in the most popular builds and without such builds are not possible.

2 Likes

Bm seems gutted was it even that strong?

2 Likes

The nerf to Lightforged Blessing only affecting 2 instead of 4 targets is so unnecessary in my eyes. Nerfing something that wasn’t a problem?

Edit: Wait, am I dumb and just misreading? The patch notes say it affects 2 additional targets. Does that mean it was a buff or nerf now?

Update: It nerfs affected targets down to 2 but increases healed amount to 2% (was 1%), at least in beta.

Edit 2: Wait what the hell?

They write “Holy Infusion now increases Crusader Strike Damage by 50%” and also state “Holy Infusion has been removed”

Why buff something if it gets removed? THE HECK???

Update: Checked also this in beta, the skill is still there. I assume it was a typo in the patch notes and it was actually meant to say “Holy Infusion has been moved up in the tree”.

Update 2: Nevermind, they changed the patch notes again, there is no mentioning anymore of Holy Infusion being buffed.

This is how the patch notes looked before:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1127538520177774632/1271203814682267711/image.png?ex=66b7250f&is=66b5d38f&hm=f624450aa9a7c8c82c1654a20d05aa5deff4c1f12cd5c49b0614137c871d5ced&

2 Likes

i had so much fun playing tank alts in late SL and in DF. in S2 of DF i played 6 tanks.

sadly no more tanking for me - with the changes they push for m+ and the change that portals are account wide im back to only doing m+ on my hunter.

a lot of people will retire their tank alts from m+ after the fiasco they are preparing for next season .

Guess I won’t be playing augmentation ever again.

Just maybe still has value in like 15+ keys but those are nothing to do with me :dracthyr_shrug:

Halleluja!

That bug was driving me up the wall, especially with WM ON keeping me in combat leaving me susceptible to ganks.

1 Like

so overall huge arms nerfs in both pvp and pve kek

blizzarard design=

add special “SLAYER” OR “Collosus” tree xDD>extra flavour
= 1 press ability and bunch of modifiers that make up for the nerfs in the patch that even out the state of war.

peak class design congrats

3 Likes

Overall, the recent nerfs and buffs are quite good, especially if you understand how game balancing works.

I know I might be in the minority here, but I believe the tank nerfs are a positive change. Tanks should rely more on healers, and self-sustainability had become excessive in Dragonflight.

Healers, after all, should focus on healing—not juggling a dozen other tasks like buffing, debuffing, purging, managing affixes, dealing damage, and babysitting DPS who stand in harmful areas.

I’m particularly excited about the changes coming with the next expansion. The quality-of-life improvements, along with the stunning new zones and dungeons, look very promising.

My only concern is the gear progression through Delves. A 15-20 minute soloable activity shouldn’t reward gear on par with heroic raid content…

2 Likes

Only nerfs for BM? Hey, tell you what… Just leave this patch be, 'kay?
You don’t really need to put it out on live.

3 Likes
  • Fixed an issue that caused the exit button to disappear during the Value Added Services process after running into an error.

you don’t quit WoW, WoW quits you

2 Likes